Extra 7

Chapter 194

After the family reunites.

Temporarily settle down in Fengyuan City.

Tianyimen's work efficiency was very good, Yun Yi, Jing Lan, and Yun Jing escaped quietly without attracting anyone's attention.

The world of the gods is vast, and there is Tianyi Gate as a cover.

For a whole hundred years, the Yun family had managed to find no trace of them.

Yun Yi swore that he never wanted to go back to Yun's family in this life.

Just in case, Xie Yun still spent a lot of money to pay attention to various news of the Yun family. There is no need for secret matters, just the general trend of the Yun family.

Tianyimen will not refuse such a business.

Otherwise, if you really care about a family's internal secrets and offend the aristocratic family, Tianyimen will definitely not do it.

Tianyimen has developed to the point where it has no enemies and is very good at doing business.

"Grandfather!" Little Douding came running staggeringly in a childish voice.

"Plop!" Fell to the ground, puckered his mouth, tears welled up in his eyes, quickly got up again, and stretched out his hands: "Grandfather, hug!"

Jing Ran smiled and hugged his grandson: "Where's your father?"

Xiao Douding's eyes were full of tears: "Father, it's bad."

Jing Ran smiled cheerfully, knowing that his grandson couldn't explain clearly, so he quickly sent someone to ask, Ge'er was still young, how could he let him run around alone.

After a hundred years of development, the Xie family finally has a place in Fengyuan City.

It doesn't matter if the cultivation base is not high.

All of them have advanced to the rank of God King, and they have some ability to protect themselves without the Emperor Wu coming out. Xie Yun is now a rank six alchemist, and most of them are courted by others.

Jing Ran was a little bit close, and could only refine fourth-grade artifacts.

However, Yun Yi is already a seventh-rank formation master, and he has gained a lot during those years in the Yun family. At least, all the libraries of the Yun family are open to him.

The Yun family did not hide their secrets when teaching him, otherwise, he would not have escaped so smoothly.

If the Yun family knew what he was thinking, they would definitely vomit blood for three liters.

In short, the repair base is not enough to make up for the technology.

They are doing well in Fengyuan City, the only pity is that they can't save money, most of all the sacred stones are used to honor Tianyimen.

A year ago, they met Xie Bo.

This kid is quite noisy and can cause troubles wherever he goes, so the process of finding him is not difficult.

On the contrary, it was Xie Shu and Xie Yuan, who have not heard from each other so far.

The three children, Xie Yuan had already ascended a hundred years ago.

Then Xie Shu also ascended.

Xie Bo suppressed his cultivation and just waited for Liu Guang to ascend together.

The good thing is that the two had suffered together in the God Realm, and finally achieved positive results. When Tianyimen found them, Xie Ge was already born. Adhering to Xie Yun's style of naming, Xie Bo was not far behind, and directly named his son Brother Xie.