153

Chapter 153

"Boom--"

Xie Yun struck out with a wave of his palm, completely destroying the confinement arranged by the passageway in the upper realm.

This thing is very harmful. It specifically targets people in the Hengwu Continent and turns them into slaves.

Emperor Qing's face changed slightly. The upper realm must have sensed that the passageway was destroyed. This imprisonment is connected to the main residence of the Han family, just like the imprisonment of the Qing Kingdom, which is connected to the main hall of Qingyunzong.

Only in this way can the slaves be firmly controlled by various forces, and only with such a huge foundation, signing many slaves, will they not be backlashed, and even the energy can be drawn from the slaves to consolidate the defensive formation of the mountain gate.

At this time, the passage was destroyed, and the upper realm would definitely take precautions. What is Xie Yun's purpose in sending them out?

Emperor Qing was flustered, but he felt a little relieved when he thought of Xie Yun's promise not to do anything to him.

"Please!" Xie Yun smiled lightly.

Some people became dissatisfied, and said in a strange way: "Mr. Xie, just let them go like this."

When Qinghuang and the others heard this, they were afraid that Xie Yun would change his mind, and hurriedly entered the upper realm passage.

"Swish, swish, swish!"

As soon as the ten people came out of the passage, they were immediately surrounded.

"Don't fight, it's us!"

"Han Ji, it's really you. It's great that you escaped back."

Han Ji smiled wryly: "It's hard to describe this matter."

"what happened?"

"It's great that you can come back, haha, I'm sure you can compare those two sects this time."

"Qing Yunzong and Hong Yuanzong still don't know why they fell."

"By the way, how did the people from the lower realm break into the palace? This time, the patriarch distributed it to many people below, so they shouldn't be defeated."

"Han Ji!"

"Han Ji, what's wrong with you?"

Qinghuang's face suddenly changed, and he shouted angrily: "Run!"

Han Ji and the others blushed, and their bodies suddenly became bloated. After only a moment, before everyone had time to react, suddenly...

"Boom boom boom--"

Flesh and blood flew across the sky, and a burst of blood rained down. The bodies of the nine people exploded like burst air bags.

"Boom!"

The impact of the strong airflow affected all the dozen or so people around them, and they were blown to pieces in an instant. The nearby people were also blown up by them, seriously injured.

Among them was Emperor Qing.

Emperor Qing hated him to death. At this moment, he didn't understand that Xie Yun and the others had no intention of letting him go. They really didn't do anything to themselves, but they used such vicious methods on others.

"catch him---"

Everyone else was dead, only Emperor Qing survived, and Emperor Qing was the only outsider of the Han family, and was immediately hostile by everyone.