137

Chapter 137 Crossing the Tribulation

The sounds of fighting outside became more and more intense.

Jing Ran was concentrating on it, his ten fingers were flying rapidly, and he typed out one after another in an orderly manner, holding back the pain again and again, challenging the limit of his innate supernatural power.

Suddenly--

There were bursts of buzzing in Jing Ran's brain. The originally dry and barren innate supernatural powers seemed to have gathered many streams and gradually condensed into a vast ocean. An indescribable sense of transparency swept through his body.

His thinking became clear in an instant, the natural formation evolved in his mind, and the trajectory seemed to become clear.

His innate supernatural power was a blessing in disguise, and he was promoted again.

Jing Ran was overjoyed in his heart, not daring to waste time, first arranged the defensive formation, and then arranged a defensive transmission formation around Xie Yun.

All the busy work is over, everyone's fighting is over, and the enemy is temporarily isolated from the formation.

Jing Ran didn't stop, and continued to select materials. He was going to use his strength to arrange a super killing array to attack foreign enemies with the power of lightning.

"Boom boom boom--"

The thunder in the sky is getting closer and closer, and it seems that the catastrophe will fall at any time.

Jing Ran looked serious, and moved faster and faster, borrowing the convenience of the natural formation, quickly placed the formation materials in various directions, and then, he took out the seven-star imperial soul shuttle as the eye of the formation to activate the formation.

A burst of purple light shone, and another formation enveloped them.

pity......

This formation is very weak at first glance, even worse than the large defensive formation outside.

Zhang Ji's face was bitter. It doesn't matter how many formations are arranged. When the materials are always exhausted, the formation outside has begun to shake a little. Many royal masters are constantly attacking. Such a formation cannot last for an hour.

Liu Sanniang closed her eyes and crossed her legs. In any case, only by cultivating enough energy can she have more chances to live. Otherwise...no, otherwise, Liu Sanniang has already thought about it. Her and her husband's lives were originally picked up.

There were also people who complained very much, complaining why Jingran took care of an unconscious person, otherwise, with Jingran's attainments in the formation, they would have been able to break out of the palace.

Finding out that Jing Ran is a master of the magic formation, everyone was so happy at the time, and now they feel so heavy. It is really outside the palace treasure house. Jing Ran's changed formation is too powerful, which gave them too much confidence. Who knows, without the formation of the palace as the foundation, the formation arranged at this time is not worth mentioning at all.

The royal family doesn't have a lot of formation masters, and the defensive formation outside has begun to loosen, and the purple-blue light formation just arranged doesn't look as good as the defensive formation outside.

Jing Ran looked up at the sky, heaved a sigh of relief, and quickly began to refine the array.

"Boom boom boom--"

Violent thunder and lightning, mixed with a world-shattering power, poured down.

"Zi-"

The thunder and lightning touched the Ziqing formation, and the pressure slowly dissipated. Part of it was guided into the seven-star soul shuttle, and then passed into the formation eye by the seven-star soul shuttle.