114

Chapter 114 The Desert

Xie Yun woke up from samadhi. Others were still meditating, but the scene around them had changed. It was no longer the empty room just now.

Xie Yun was horrified in his heart. What kind of unpredictable and profound fairy method was this, and the scene changed without sound. They were clearly in the house, but no one noticed.

"Huh? Father--" Xie Bo came to his senses, looked around curiously, tilted his head and asked, "Why is Uncle Liang missing?"

Xie Yun paused, and said, "He failed the test."

Master Xie Bo said like a little adult: "Uncle Liang is so stupid. The younger brother is not a father and a father. He just needs to direct them. Why should he stay for them?"

Xie Yun said: "Everyone's experience is different, and the things they face in the illusion are also different. The illusion will really target the weakness in your heart, and become what you like or fear the most."

Xie Bo said nonchalantly: "It doesn't matter if you like it. My little brother always compliments me. I'm so annoyed. Everyone doesn't tell the truth. Sigh, but it feels so good to be King Wu, my whole body is full of strength."

Xie Yun touched his head and said with a smile: "You are also very good now, a four-star warrior. My son has grown a lot through this experience in the illusion."

Xie Bo said dissatisfiedly, "Father, you can't touch a man's head."

Xie Yun sneered, and rubbed his head twice before giving up.

Xie Bo pouted, ran to the stone platform where the treasures were placed, and said in surprise: "Father, there are six of us, how come there are five treasures."

Xie Yun curled his lips. If it weren't for the ancient ruins here, he would really think that someone is manipulating everything. It is really a test of the experience tower, too targeted, and said with a faint smile: "I guess it is some kind of test."

In addition to the stone platform where the treasures are placed, there is also a passage leading to the fifth floor. If anyone takes the treasures and leaves first, no one will notice later. However, according to Xie Yun's previous understanding of various routines, The one who takes the treasure first will definitely not be able to please.

Not long after, everyone woke up one after another, and their cultivation bases had improved to varying degrees. Jing Ran, Mu Qi, advanced nine-star martial soul, Xie Feng, and Qin Sui's cultivation bases had not changed, but they could be clearly felt. They are already on the verge of promotion.

Jing Ran first discovered: "Five rewards?" Isn't this clearly making them fight among themselves?

Xie Yunhan smiled and said, "You guys take it, I don't care." He has already gained a lot from this illusion, it's just a treasure. He has supernatural powers, so he has countless elixir, which is really nothing rare.

Jing Ran thought for a while, he and Xie Yun didn't distinguish each other, and Xie Bo was their son, they had two of the five treasures, and they had already taken the bulk, so why bother about it.

Jing Ran unceremoniously chose a treasure, broke a barrier on the stone platform, and said joyfully, "It's cold marrow."

The cold marrow is as precious as the spiritual marrow, and the treasures of the fourth floor are higher-grade than those of the first, second and third floors.

Xie Bo chose an enchantment to open, and said with a smile on his face, "It's a practice, a mid-level cultivation technique at the heaven level."

The rest of the people became a little jealous, Xie Feng opened a barrier, and said disappointedly: "Sculpting pill."