013

Chapter 13 Mr. Xie

All in all, she just wanted to ruin Xie Yun's reputation, to see who would dare to make things about her favoritism in the future.

How could Xie Yun let her succeed, and retorted: "Mother is embarrassed to say, but I am too embarrassed to admit it. No one knows how much compensation the Li family gave. I only have 50,000 taels in my hands. Those who know say that mother is greedy by nature. I don't know, but I think third brother is despicable and shameless, and even wants to take advantage of younger brother..."

Xie Yun's words were rather vicious, almost pointing at Bai Yu's nose and scolding her for being greedy.

"You..." Bai Yu was ashamed and annoyed. She really wanted to teach this son a lesson, but she never thought that Xie Yun would have no regard for face. This made her how to see people in the future: "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuusuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu of

The little bitch refers to Li Yuelian. The original owner once gave her a lot of cultivation resources.

Xie Yun raised her eyebrows, and said lightly: "I appreciate Mother's kindness, but now that my son is married, it won't be cheap, little bitch, mother can return my things to me."

Since you said to help keep it, then give it back to me now. Xie Yun didn't intend to care about it, but if Bai Yu wanted to deliver it to his door, he would not be polite.

Bai Yu was so angry with him that this son really separated from her. Bai Yu was a little bit regretful. She always thought that even if Xie Yun quarreled with her again, it was just to get some benefits, and he would definitely not break his face. After all, this son is useless, fat and worthless.

Bai Yu said sadly: "You...do you think I'm meddling?"

Xie Yun nodded: "It's good that mother knows."

Bai Yu cried again. How could she be willing to return the things back? She changed the subject and said, "Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.com

These words were more thought-provoking. Bai Yu was crying so badly, Xie Yun was still indifferent. Although the third lady was a bit biased, according to Xie Yun's temperament, what the third lady said seemed to make sense, so everyone's thoughts changed again and again.

Xie Yun frowned. He really didn't like messy women at all. He glanced around at the spectators and said calmly, "Mother, don't cry. No wonder Dad doesn't like you. Just your crying and unlucky appearance makes me feel bored. If you don't want to give it, then don't want to give it. Why talk so much nonsense, anyway, it's not the first time you've used my things to subsidize others."

Xie Yun's words were very unfilial, and everyone looked at him with strange eyes. After all, no matter how much Bai Yu had, Xie Yun had given birth to someone who was not even filial to his own mother. Who would dare to make friends with him in the future? Just when everyone was thinking about it, someone actually nodded in agreement. This time, no one cared about what happened to Xie Yun, and everyone looked shocked.

"That's right, stinky bitches know how to cry and cry, and lose their appetite after seeing it, bad luck, what a shame, I've treated her badly." For the first time, Master Xie Yun felt that what Xie Yun said made sense. This son deserved to be his son, and his thoughts and thoughts were exactly the same as his.

Bai Yu was on the verge of falling, this time she was really ashamed, Xie Yun scolded her, and she could still be said to be unfilial, and Master Xie San scolded her, so she could only bite the bullet and bear it.