041

Chapter 41: Mu Qi Visits

Xie Yun's premonition was correct. With two more babies in the family, the whole family seems to be busy, and they revolve around the children all day long.

When a child cries, he needs to be coaxed when he is hungry, when he wakes up after laughing, he needs to be hugged. ...

Xie Yun wiped off his cold sweat and just put the child to sleep. At this time, he was about to start cultivating mutant plants. It took him more than ten days to cultivate seven different plants. Two first-class plants took him a full ten days, and five ordinary plants took him five days. Xie Yun deeply felt the annoyance of insufficient cultivation.

After closing the door, Xie Yun skillfully picked up the elixir, and began to extract the essence of the plant components again. After continuously using his mental power to extract the essence of 13 kinds of elixir, Xie Yun took a breath, and then took out the plant essence extracted a few days ago, then drank a bottle of recovery potion, meditated and rested for a while, until his inner breath became full again, he carefully took out the essence of the spiritual plant, and carefully fused it...

Another first-level mutated plant seed was born. Xie Yun smiled. In order to treat Jingran's body early, he really worked hard. However, although he currently lacks a lot of xenoplants to repair meridian damage, Jingran's face covered with scars can be treated. In addition, there are six more xenoplants, and the primary guiding fluid can also be refined.

Like the gene fluid, the guiding fluid is also divided into three levels. The primary guiding fluid has only a 30% success rate, the intermediate guiding fluid has a 50% success rate, and the advanced guiding fluid has a 70% success rate. Everyone's genes are different, and their talents are naturally different. Some people are born with no ability genes. Therefore, even the advanced guiding fluid cannot 100% stimulate the abilities of ordinary people.

Moreover, using the guiding fluid can only initially stimulate the ability, and the speed of cultivation is very slow. If there is no follow-up use of medicine to improve the talent, then it will only be a low-level ability user for the rest of its life, and it will never be able to cross the natural barrier of the third level.

Xie Yun has already made up his mind, first to stimulate Du Chen's martial artist talent, and then hang him with potions that improve his talent, not afraid that the two will be disobedient, but...the only trouble now is that he is not enough in cultivation, so he can only refine the primary guiding liquid. If Du Chen doesn't work after taking it, then...

It doesn't matter, the big deal is to use the grace of salvation as an excuse to force them to stay for a few years. Xie Yun believes that after a few years, it is impossible for him to be a little warrior.

Just as Xie Yun made up his mind, Xie An called the door outside: "Master."

Xie Yun opened the door: "What's the matter?"

Xie An said: "Mu Qi came to look for Du Chen, and is now waiting in the flower hall."

Xie Yun was a little surprised. He had just thought of this person, but he didn't expect Mu Qi to be delivered to his door. After thinking about it for a while, he walked towards the flower hall.

"Brother Qi, why are you here?" With an anxious expression on his face, Du Chen looked at Mu Qi's body carefully, for fear that he might make a mistake. Although Brother Qi's condition hasn't deteriorated, he still can't bear the excessive exercise. If he walks for a while, his chest will be out of breath. How can he rest assured.

Mu Qi looked soft, looked at Du Chen tenderly, and said, "I'll come and see you, and I'll visit Mr. Xie by the way."

"Brother Qi." Du Chen was anxious, opened his mouth to speak but stopped.