Extra 2

Chapter 189: Extra Story 2

Thirty-two people, only eighteen people left in the end.

The other fourteen people were taken away from Feisheng Island to mine immediately.

Came to a small village.

The guide threw them to the village chief.

"A group of newcomers have arrived."

"Someone does the work at home."

"This time there are eighteen people, and they can make a lot of money again."

"Fuck you, a bunch of poor ghosts, it's better not to cause trouble."

"It's okay, my family can pay on credit."

"Ha ha!"

The villagers chattered about gossiping.

The village head said: "Okay, don't gossip, I will register the newcomers, one identity scepter, ten sacred stones for one month, ten years later, you can get the right of residence, whoever registers first."

Xie Yun was dumbfounded, this Xinshou Village is even more skinny than the former Qingcheng.

Huang Yue looked very bad, took out some artifacts and said, "I'll register first."

The village chief stroked his beard and said, "Three low-grade artifacts, including your six sacred stones, you are still missing four."

Huang Yue endured it, and took out two more artifacts.

The village chief glanced at it in disgust, took out a sign, and asked, "Name."

"Huang Yue."

The village chief swiped his hand, and Huang Yue's appearance, his name, the date of registration, and the expiration date of the nameplate were clearly printed on the sign.

The village head said: "There are regulations at the entrance of the village, you can go and have a look."

Huang Yue nodded with a dark face.

Someone quickly asked, "We'll leave right away, there's no need for a residence time limit."

The village chief smiled and said, "Okay, the nearest town costs 300 tolls, 10 sacred stones to enter the city, and 500 sacred stones to enter the city without an identity plate. As long as you have money, you can leave at any time."

Everyone's complexion changed. What kind of God Realm is this? It's simply too black-hearted.

The village head explained kindly: "There are often people who evade taxes. It's your first time here. Ten sacred stones are very cheap. If you change to other people, you will need at least one hundred sacred stones."

Xie Yun was speechless, and took out a pack of red flame fruit: "Look at how much it's worth."

"Red Flame Fruit." Someone exclaimed.

"Brother is not bad in the lower realm."

It's a pity that the God Realm may not be interested in good things from the Lower Realm.

The village head said indifferently: "The fire attribute has no grade spiritual fruit, count you as two sacred stones."

Xie Yun looked down, and took out two more Holy Spirit Fairy Fruits.

The village head said: "A low-grade spiritual fruit, six divine stones."

Xie Yun's face turned blue, and he took out some spiritual fruits and artifacts again, collected enough 20 divine stones, and applied for his and Jing Ran's identity plates.