065

Chapter 65 Time flies

Xie Yun finished refining the potion, and neatly arranged the medicinal materials soaked in the medicinal bath. Then he planned to find his wife and give him a surprise.

It was indeed a surprise, and Xie Yun was also surprised.

"What did you say--" Jing Ran's eyes widened. The surprise came so suddenly that he couldn't believe it. Knowing that he could be treated again, Jing Ran excitedly kissed Xie Yun.

Xie Yun was overjoyed from the sky, he became silly, and quickly put his arms around his wife's waist, deepening the kiss deeply.

Jing Ran stared and blushed again, but the smile on her lips couldn't be stopped no matter what.

Xie Yun pursed his lips, secretly delighted in his heart, he and his wife are getting closer and closer, seducing his wife and giving him a surprise is indeed a very correct decision.

On that day, Jing Ran was ready to start treatment.

In the past, Xie Yun felt that his wife's choice of this treatment method was the most suitable, and it was also the best for him. However, as his relationship with his wife deepened, and he heard her moaning in pain during treatment, he suddenly regretted it. He would rather his wife choose a simple treatment method, and then he would improve his wife's qualifications step by step.

His wife's painful voice was heard in Xie Yun's ears and hurt in his heart. He felt extremely distressed.

After experiencing this bone-piercing pain again, Jing Ran felt a sense of joy in his heart. The more it hurt, the more clearly he could feel that his body was gradually recovering.

After three hours, Jing Ran's treatment was completed, and his body was so painful that he had no strength left. The medicated bath this time not only took longer, but also seemed to intensify the pain. However, Jing Ran must admit that after the treatment, no matter how tired his body was, his inner feeling couldn't be better.

This time, Jing Ran still whispered Li Qi's name, how could Xie Yun want to, before Li Qi agreed, he rushed into the room without hesitation, seeing a very spicy picture, if it wasn't for Jing Ran's face that was too pale, Xie Yun would have wished to turn into a beast immediately.

Hurriedly picking up his wife from the bathtub, Jing Ran was so helpless that he had no strength to roll his eyes anymore, so he just broke the jar and let Xie Yun hold him. Hearing the heartbeat of "Bang bang bang!" from Xie Yun's chest, Jing Ran calmed down. It turned out that this person was more nervous than him.

Xie Yun's forehead was sweating, and his heart was beating like a drum. Holding such a body, which was still his wife's body, was really a huge test for him. He could clearly feel his heart beating wildly.

Fortunately, the distance was not very far. Xie Yun put Jing Ran on the bed, and immediately heaved a sigh of relief. This short journey, every minute and every second, was a torment for him.

Jing Ran lay on the bed and soon fell into a deep sleep.

Xie Yun was worried about what would happen, so he asked Du Chen and Li Qi to take care of the children, while he himself was suffering, crawling into Jingran's bed in pain and happiness.

Sure enough, when he slept until midnight, Jing Ran's body began to feel hot, the airflow around his body became abnormal, and the aftertaste of the medicine effect began to take effect.

Xie Yun was overjoyed. Looking at Jing Ran's appearance, he knew that this was a sign of advancement, so he quickly fed him a bottle of prepared medicine to stimulate the remaining medicinal power in his body, so that the advancement process would be smoother.