152

Chapter 152 South Korea's business

For several days, Xie Yun remained silent.

Fang Tianhua and the others were gods, but the rest of them couldn't sit still.

"Mr. Xie, when will we start our operation? Someone below is about to leave. I can't stop it now." Zhou Gongtao came to report worriedly. He found that Mr. Xie's cultivation seemed to have risen again. Can't tell the depth.

Xie Yun raised her eyebrows, and said lightly, "Who told you to stop me?"

"But..." Zhou Gongtao was very worried. There are so many Koreans, and they were attacked three times in the past two days. Although there were no casualties, if this continues, the alliance will disintegrate.

Xie Yun said dissatisfied: "If you are worried, you can leave together."

Zhou Gongtao hurriedly said: "I dare not."

Xie Yun is too lazy to talk to him. He is most annoyed by these things. He likes to take care of work, but he is not capable enough, and he has no discernment in seeing people. I really don't know how he cultivated to be King Wu.

Zhou Gongtao walked away dejectedly.

After a while, Liu Sanniang came in hurriedly.

"Mr. Xie, this is a little thought from us." Liu Sanniang took out a storage bag, handed it directly to Xie Yun, and said with a smile: "Please don't refuse, Mr. Xie, it's useless for us to hold these things. It's better to make supplies."

Xie Yun stretched out his mental strength and saw that the storage bag was full of poison.

Xie Yun smiled and said, "Okay, I'll take it."

Liu Sanniang said: "Mr. Xie, Zhou Gongtao, don't talk to him, the Zhou family is used to him, and Zhou Yan cleans up the mess, he is a good old man, he has no bad intentions, but don't trust him either. In order not to be used by others without knowing it, he has a high seniority in the Zhou family, he has a high level of cultivation, he likes to believe in virtue and respect, he is a bit pedantic, usually we only look for him when we have something to do, and we just pretend that he does not exist."

Xie Yun nodded, understanding somewhat in his heart, don't look at Liu Sanniang blaming each other, but in fact still regards Zhou Gongtao as a friend, said with a faint smile, "I see."

Xie Yun doesn't like Zhou Gongtao's indecisive temperament, but he also has to admit that Zhou Gongtao has his own charm. He has made friends all over the world, is willing to help others, and has a honest heart. There are actually many people who are willing to go through fire and water for him. In another environment , maybe he can really climb high.

After Liu Sanniang left, Xie Yun counted the poisons, and soon had an idea in his mind.

He is not worried about winning South Korea. Recently, he has instigated many imperial guards. When all the imperial guards rebel, Han Huanggong will definitely win in one fell swoop.

What he was worried about was the heaven and earth net of the upper realm.

Just like Tang Guo and Hong Guo's ambushes, people in the upper realm, as long as they come down the passage, they will die.

These Martial Kings went to the upper realm, and they only had to deliver food. Without the suppression of heaven, their cultivation was not worth mentioning in the upper realm.

Xie Yun thought that human flesh bombs alone would not be enough, but also highly poisonous. As long as there is a lot of noise, it will definitely attract some people's attention.