057

Chapter 57 Child Talent

Several people went to the house to look after the child. Si Yi stared at Xie Yun, hesitating to speak, frowning tightly.

Xie Yun understood, and said with a smile: "Don't worry brother-in-law, I know it well, the pill is still in the room."

Si Yi was relieved. He was really afraid that his seventh brother would take the Po Qi Pill, which is why he would become a five-star martial artist. After all, a person can only take the Po Qi Pill once in a lifetime. Since the seventh brother has a way to eliminate hidden dangers, he should take the pill at the most appropriate time. He said with a smile, "I was worrying too much."

Xie Yun just smiled and said nothing, he knew that his brother-in-law was also worried about him.

A few people came to the nursery, Xie Ya saw Jing Ran, she was both surprised and happy. The seventh brother married a beautiful twin.

Xie Xun's jaw almost fell to the ground in surprise. Who is lying? My brother-in-law is an ugly monster. This is called ugly. There are no beautiful people in the world. He gave his brother-in-law a resentful look, why didn't he tell himself earlier.

Si Yi laughed, the fourth brother only arrived yesterday evening, how could they have time to talk about such trivial matters.

Jing Ran is still dressed in red today, with a faint smile on his lips. Such a flamboyant color makes him wear a kind of spring breeze, and there is a kind of gentleness around him, which makes people want to get closer.

The two children were playing next to him, neither crying nor fussing. They stretched out their little hands and tried to grab him. Jing Ran looked soft and teased the two little ones. When he saw a guest coming, he immediately got up to greet him, and said with a slight smile, "Third sister, brother-in-law, fourth brother, you are here."

"Hey, this is my little nephew, he looks so cute, hey, they don't seem alike." Xie Ya walked to the bed in three steps and two steps. If it wasn't inconvenient for her to be pregnant, she would definitely hold the twins in her arms and love her a lot.

Jing Ran pursed her lips and said with a smile, "The boss looks like Xie Yun, and the second child looks like me."

Xie Ya quickly looked at it carefully, and the more she looked at it, the more she felt that it was the case. She smiled: "These two guys are really good at growing up. If you take advantage of your strengths, you will definitely be fascinated by people in the future."

Jing Ran curled her lips into a smile, feeling rather proud in her heart. His children could tell from an early age that they must be very handsome in the future.

However, handsomeness is secondary. It mainly depends on talent. The child has just been born, his body is weak, and his muscles and bones are not mature. At least three months later, the talent test can be carried out. However, the talent is really stable when the child is three years old. However, under normal circumstances, what the talent is tested in the 100-day test will not change in the future, and there are very few accidents.

Xie Xun fell in love with the second boy at a glance: "Look, look, he smiled at me."

Xie Bo was not afraid of strangers at all. When he saw a stranger coming, he opened his mouth to spit bubbles and laughed.

Xie Xun loved Xie Bo's small appearance so much, he wanted to step forward to give him a hug, but he was so nervous that he was at a loss and was in a hurry.

Si Yi did know that the second boy of the seventh brother's family was acquainted, so he stretched out his hand and hugged Xie Bo, looked at Xie Xun complacently, and then licked Xie Bo, which made him giggle.