156

Chapter 156: Someone from the Upper Realm

Three days later--

Xie Xun ascended the throne as the emperor, and dealt with the affairs of Huaguo in a legitimate way.

Xie Yun robbed the treasuries of several countries and took away a lot of important materials. Now with the help of Xie Xun, and with the help of many people from South Korea, the materials for repairing the Star Shuttle were quickly prepared.

Xie Yun heaved a sigh of relief. As an escape tool, Star Shuttle cannot be lost.

Jing Ran is full of confidence. He is now the Seven Star Martial King. He will refine the Star Shuttle again. It will definitely be more perfect than last time. He will definitely not let a Martial Ancestor break the shell with just a few blows.

After Jing Ran got the materials, she immediately started retreating.

Gu Yan couldn't help but sigh in his heart, Xie Yun and his wife are indeed dragons and phoenixes among people. He thought that Star Shuttle was refined by Jing Ran, and he felt that Xie Yun's alchemy technique was really clever. With such an ability, even if he went to the upper realm, he would be respected by others, and many forces might even grab them and invite them to become guest ministers.

The country of Hua was calm and calm, and spent half a month.

At the entrance of the passage to the upper realm, Xie Xun had already made a net of heaven and earth, and if there was any movement, he would be noticed immediately.

After deliberation, everyone thought that if the channel of Hengwu Continent was discovered by the upper realm, someone would definitely come down to test it out. In order to avoid unreasonable enmity, except for the Han family, they first adopted a stance of only besieging but not attacking, and they would kill if they could not reach an agreement.

In short, since people from Hengwu Continent want to advance to the upper realm, they can't offend all of them to death.

Xie Xun took care of a lot of things, Xie Yun suddenly felt that he had nothing to do.

Because, according to their expected development, there may be no need to fight to the death at all. As long as the Han family is not in the way, the Hengwu Continent and the upper realm can communicate with each other.

When she was free, without Jing Ran to accompany her, Xie Yunxian hugged her son every day.

Xie Zheng Qiqi Ai Ai took a lot of fertility drugs from him. However, his good news has not yet come. Duan Zhenghao and Yang Qingmiao finally made further progress.

Fortunately, they both fell asleep.

Sadly, the two fell out.

Duan Zhenghao's pretending to be injured finally fell through, so it was a tragedy for him.

Duan Zheng finally understood why every time he asked Xie Yun how his grandson's injury was, Xie Yun always acted as if he didn't want to talk to him. In fact, he also found it hard to tell, and his grandson was ashamed and thrown home.

Duan Zhenghao tasted the bitter fruit himself, but Xie Yun only had one word in his heart--should!

Everyone was also happy to watch the jokes, and Song Ji was the happiest. Of course, he only dared to secretly laugh and secretly rejoiced. He absolutely didn't dare to show it. He was afraid of being punished.

"Mr. Xie, there has been movement in the passageway to the upper realm. The emperor let you pass."

Xie Yun was idle at this time. His son had just been taken away by his father-in-law. When he heard the report from the emperor's guard, his expression froze. With a "swipe" sound, an afterimage flashed across the sky and ran towards the passageway of the upper realm at top speed.