062

Chapter 62 Brother-in-law's Home

The youngest son of the brother-in-law's family was 100 days old, Xie Yun and Jing Ran went together, and the child was left at home to be taken care of by Du Chen and Li Qi.

The little guy can already sit and crawl at the age of seven months. Although he still likes to cling to his parents, Xie Shu no longer rejects familiar people around him.

As for Xie Bo, he is an acquaintance. He likes to smile when he sees everyone, and he will not resist anyone who hugs him. Sometimes Xie Yun is really worried that his big-hearted son will not be abducted.

Jing Ran was also a little worried, but after thinking about it later, Xie Bo was his son, not Shuang'er, so he didn't care so much in his heart. If Shuang'er knew each other like this, he would really have a headache.

When I came to my brother-in-law's house, it was very cold in front of the Si mansion. Xie Yun was a little surprised. Since the second brother-in-law met with the regiment leader last month, the movement of the Flying Wolf Mercenary Corps has subsided, and they have never publicly targeted brother-in-law. Why is there still no guests at brother-in-law's house to celebrate? It is a big day to know that the child's 100th birthday is a big day.

Si Yi came to greet him with a smile, and said: "Seventh brother and brother-in-law are here, go sit in the room first, the medicine you gave last time is very effective, and the second brother-in-law's body has already recovered, and I want to thank you very much, but you are not honest, once you go back, there will be no news for several months, if the servants did not tell me that you are busy all day and don't know what you are doing, I really want to go to your house."

Xie Yun giggled and said, "Brother-in-law can come, you are very welcome."

Si Yi rolled his eyes at him and said, "I heard that you are busy day and night, so how dare I bother you."

Si Yi always felt that the seventh brother's busy affairs must have something to do with his brother-in-law. The seventh brother was always secretive, and he didn't know what to do this time. However, since it was a secret, Si Yi was very knowledgeable and had no intention of exploring it.

Xie Yun said, "Thank you brother-in-law for your help, otherwise, I wouldn't be able to be so comfortable." Just the few million spirit beads owed are enough to keep him busy, not to mention, the manor has to maintain formations, and it takes a lot of spirit beads to buy third-level elixir, so how can he have time to stay quietly in the house and cultivate plants.

Si Yi smiled and said, "Why do my family members have to be polite, besides, your mortal spirit grass has helped me make a lot of money."

Xie Yun frowned and said, "It's not enough to pay off the debt."

Si Yi laughed loudly: "Just be content with it, aside from the bonuses given to you, it will only take a few months to pay off the debt, you..."

Si Yi tutted his head and shook his head. Although the speed at which the seventh brother advanced made him look sideways, at the same time he was even more shocked at the speed at which the seventh brother spent money. I heard that the seventh brother asked Master Zhanda to help bring back a lot of elixir in the past few months.

Si Yi was very worried about the fact that the seventh brother couldn't save money.

Xie Yun doesn't care, just make money after running out of money. However, brother-in-law and young master Zhan are really loyal to him. Without saying a word before, they lent the Lingzhu to Jing Ran. When repaying the debt, he was afraid that he would not have enough Lingzhu, so he specially took out a portion of his bonus to give him pocket money, and the rest would be considered repayment. Otherwise, how could he stay at home with peace of mind these few months.