121

Chapter 121 Liwei

Xie Zheng beamed with joy, as if he couldn't finish talking.

Fang Heng tugged at him, Xie Zheng glared back, and Fang Heng took out two earth-level middle-grade protective jades on his body, and said modestly and politely: "Seventh brother, brother-in-law, these two nephews are really talented, this is a meeting gift."

Jing Ran smiled and glanced at the two children.

"Thank you, Fifth Aunt." Xie Shu said obediently.

"Thank you, Fifth Aunt." Xie Bo said carelessly.

Fang Heng had a look of being struck by lightning. She had not been a woman for many years, and she would rather be called Fifth Uncle.

"Hahaha--" Xie Zheng laughed triumphantly, and said happily, "Yes, this is your aunt's wish. Hurry up and accept it, and the seventh brother hasten to call sister-in-law."

Fang Heng immediately said: "Seventh brother, brother-in-law, you don't need to be polite, just call me by my name."

Xie Zheng said dissatisfiedly: "You are my woman, how can my seventh brother call you by your boudoir name?"

Xie Yun followed good advice and said with a smile, "Fifth sister-in-law."

Jing Ran bent her lips and smiled: "Sister-in-law Fifth."

Fang Heng's expression froze for a moment, and he tried to help: "There is no need to be polite."

"Yo, isn't this Mr. Fang? He brought your heart out to hang out again. Mr. Fang is so leisurely, he probably forgot about my Yuan family's unjust death. The Fang family is really good at calculating, heck! Wearing men's clothing, you really think you are a man, nondescript."

Xie Zheng sneered: "Your Yuan family's fate is not good. Who is to blame? If you die, you deserve it. You, the Yuan family, are so shameless. Relying on the old man's love, you bought the key to the secret realm of the Qingfu at a low price. Now you are complaining. You really don't know how to behave."

Yuan Hong was furious: "Presumptuous, I'm talking to Fang Heng, how can you, a little pet, interrupt."

Xie Zheng picked up the plate on the table and took it out, cursing: "Damn, I really think your Yuan family is a joke. If your son died, it's because he didn't practice virtue. You deserve the death of your Yuan family's descendants."

"You, presumptuous--" Yuan Hong was trembling with anger. Seeing the Fang family, he couldn't help being angry in his heart. This time the secret realm of the Qingfu was opened, and all the families except the Fang family suffered heavy losses.

Xie Zheng hid behind Fang Heng, stuck out his head and cursed: "You are shameless."

Fang Heng was calm and composed, easily resisting the coercion exuded by Yuan Hong, and glanced at the man behind him with a headache, feeling helpless and fortunate.

In fact, she wanted to go to the Qingfu Secret Realm when it was opened. However, Xie Zheng was so full of hatred. Fang Heng was worried that after she left, she would lose this person when she came back. In addition, the child was young and her grandfather had been in seclusion for a long time.

Yuan Hong was furious, and said with a sullen face: "Fang Heng, your male pet has no rules, don't you care?"

Fang Heng said lightly: "Yuan Wuye is wrong. Xie Zheng is my wife. Although he is outspoken, he never lied."

Xie Zheng stared, his expression changed back and forth, obviously his wife was angry with that sentence.

Xie Yun held back his smile, turned his head to look at Jing Ran, and said with a smile, "Fifth brother is having a good day."