042

Chapter 42 Treatment

After spending three full days, Xie Yun finally finished refining all the detoxifiers, scar removal ointment, and rejuvenating cream that would treat Jing Ran's appearance.

The detoxifier first removes the toxins condensed under the skin of Jing Ran's face, and then uses the scar cream to repair the scars on the face that were scratched by others.

In the end, Xie Yun still hopes that his wife will be beautiful, not just treatment, but also beauty.

Since Jing Ran began to treat her appearance, she put on her veil every day. Xie Yun was a little impatient, and she was very curious about how his wife's face had recovered. Because Mao asked Jing Ran to wear a veil to cover up her ugliness, but except in front of outsiders, Jing Ran would have some scruples about wearing a veil. He always used an ugly face to scare people in front of him. Xie Yun was a little depressed.

What if my wife is playing petty temper again?

Xie Yun thought about it, and felt a little excited again. He is not cultivated enough now, so he can't refine the kind of elixir that has good effect and can immediately transform the body. With the medicines that Jing Ran is using now, it will take a process to restore his appearance. Xie Yun doesn't know how this process will be.

The wife's matter is over for the time being. Xie Yun first refined the heart-replenishing potion for treating Mu Qi. As the name suggests, the heart-replenishing potion can heal any heart injury as long as it is not dead.

In recent days, their courtyards have been coming in and out quite frequently, and there is not a single master warrior in charge, which has attracted the attention of many people. After all, Qinghe Small Garden is not cheap. It is still too conspicuous for a mere warrior to live in a medium-sized courtyard.

Although those people wouldn't cause trouble in Qinghe Xiaoyuan, after leaving this place, Xie Yun felt that he had to guard against it.

After Mu Qi recovered, Xie Yun let him go out for a walk. Sure enough, after a few days, if there was any search around their yard, they disappeared without a trace in an instant. Only warriors lived in such a courtyard. As for their low cultivation, they must be servants or family members around warriors.

Seeing Mu Qi's recovery, Du Chen burst into tears with excitement. The young couple showed their affection at that moment.

Xie Yun thought with some jealousy, in the future...he must show affection every day, Xie Yun completely forgot, he hasn't settled his wife yet.

Seeing that Du Chen was happy, Mu Qi settled down with peace of mind. Over the years, he ran around with the mercenary group, went on missions, and often licked blood on the knife edge. Such a peaceful life is very rare, and Mu Qi cherishes it very much. He does not want the young master to worry about him anymore. Could it be that Mr. Xie invited him to come here to cultivate his body and recuperate? His life was so comfortable that he had already forgotten whether he had ever lived such a leisurely life.

Of course, this kind of thought was just fleeting. When Mu Qi discovered the medicine field in the yard, he no longer felt that it was a simple matter for Mr. Xie to ask him to protect him, because those elixir medicines matured too fast, which was unreasonable.

Mu Qi kept silent about this, he didn't ask any more questions, and he didn't show any abnormalities. He showed his love to Du Chen every day as usual, and looked at Mr. Xie's two sons. Mu Qi's pair of unwavering eyes would shine brightly every time, and then, after a while, Du Chen would definitely blush too. No need to guess, Xie Yun can think with his toes that the two people are connected with each other, and they must be thinking about something nasty again.