074

Chapter 74 Xie Yun's Plan

Xie Yun was very happy at this time. After many inquiries, Mu Qi finally bought back the Poyuan Pill he needed. This is a low-grade Xuan-level pill with a similar effect to Poqi Pill. He is now only a four-star warrior. It is also impossible to advance to Martial Soul with Gene Liquid.

"Father, father, I am very obedient today, can I eat two spiritual fruits?" Xie Bo ran over with his calves, hugged Xie Yun's leg, and asked with his head tilted, while Xie Shu walked slowly behind him.

Xie Yun's eyes flashed. As early as half a month ago, the two children broke through to one-star warriors one after another, and they could eat two spiritual fruits a day. Therefore, Xie Yun was very sure that there was something to say behind his son, and said with a smile: "Yes."

The two little ghosts looked delighted, and Xie Bo quickly asked, "Where are three?"

Xie Yun said: "No."

Xie Bo was dissatisfied: "Why not? Father, didn't you say before that we can eat more spiritual fruits after we cultivate?"

Xie Yun smiled and said: "I mean you can eat two spiritual fruits, but..."

The eyes of the two little devils were bright, and they said in unison: "But what?"

Xie Yun smiled and said, "When you advance again, you can eat three spiritual fruits."

"That's it..." Xie Bo wrinkled his face. Cultivation is so boring. However, if you don't practice, your father will get angry, and your father will ignore him. Xie Bo's little brain quickly started to work, and then he discovered that serious cultivation is not only liked by his father and father, but also eats spiritual fruits, which is really beneficial.

Xie Bo clenched his fists: "Father, I want to practice hard."

Xie Shu said firmly, "Father, I will also practice hard."

Xie Yun patted Xie Shu's head, smiled gently and said, "Don't push yourself too fast, it's okay, you are our little baby."

Xie Bo suddenly felt that his father was biased. If he didn't practice, his father would scold him. When it was his elder brother's turn, his father said it was okay, and his father said there was no need to worry.

Xie Yun glared at him and said, "You're still not a man."

Well, Xie Bo straightened out his chest, he is a man, so the little Xie Bo was fooled by his father again.

Xie Shu smiled sweetly: "Father, I like to practice, it's very comfortable."

Xie Yun's heart was numb, and he still felt a little distressed. He and Jing Ran saw Shu'er's hard work. After Xie Bo was promoted to a one-star martial apprentice half a month ago, Xie Shu suddenly became extremely diligent. He insisted on being promoted to a martial apprentice seven days later.

Xie Yun said: "You are still young, your cultivation base is not enough, you can't eat more spiritual fruits, you have to cherish your body, you know, otherwise, father and dad will be sad."

Xie Shu lowered his head in shame, and said softly, "Father, I was wrong. I shouldn't be greedy for the energy of the spiritual fruit. But every time I eat the spiritual fruit, I feel very comfortable. I want to practice, and I want to be as good as my father. I want to advance."

Xie Yun laughed, and he knew that this time it was Shu'er who instigated his second boy to take the lead. His second boy is so stupid, what will he do in the future? However, Xie Yun is still very satisfied with his actions of caring for his brother.

Xie Yun smiled and said, "Shu'er worked very hard, and my father was very happy. However, you are still young, and when you were your age, your father was still playing with mud."