131

Chapter 131 Leaving Yunzhou

Two months later, Jing Ran left the customs again.

The youngest son has been more than eight months old, and I miss him to death. Recently, I have been busy with cultivation first, and then with refining weapons. I really ignored the children for a long time.

"Ah, ah..." Xie Yu was no stranger to Daddy's taste, and greeted him with bubbles from his small mouth.

Xie Yun hugged his son and said with a smile: "Come here quickly, our Xiaoyuan misses you, this kid is usually very quiet."

Jing Ran lightly picked up the youngest son, and kissed him a few times lovingly. Xie Yuan didn't make any noise, nor resisted. With dark eyes, he looked at his father curiously, "Ahhh..." slapped After saying hello, he started playing Jiulianhuan on his own.

Xie Yun smiled and said: "This kid is quiet and steady, and I don't know who he followed."

Jing Ran looked carefully, the youngest son was nothing like them except for his mouth, he was quiet like an adult.

Xie Yun tried several times, thinking that his son was also a time traveler, but the facts proved that the youngest son was not taken away, and he was a very smart baby.

The couple stayed with their son for a while, and when the time came, Xie Yuan automatically crawled into the small quilt to sleep.

Jing Ran felt distressed, the youngest son was too sensible.

Xie Yun is helpless. The youngest son has such a natural nature, so it really has nothing to do with him. The youngest son is quiet, well-behaved and good at thinking, and being sensible makes him feel no sense of accomplishment at all.

but......

Xie Yun had a smile on his lips. He hadn't seen his wife for two months, and he missed him a little.

Jing Ran's expression was gentle, and when he noticed Xie Yun's gaze, he smiled slightly, took out the repaired star shuttle, and said, "Try it and see how it works?"

Xie Yun hugged Jingran with one hand, picked up the star shuttle with the other, slowly penetrated his spiritual power into it, and said happily, "Shall we go out and try it out together?"

Jing Ran was taken aback: "Where are you going?"

Xie Yun smiled and said, "Follow me!"

After finishing speaking, Xie Yun called Li Qi and asked him to take good care of Xie Yuan, and dragged Jing Ran who was full of reluctance to go straight out of Fang Wang's Mansion.

Both of them were military generals, and they came to the outskirts of the mountain forest by flying in the air. Xie Yun played a formula, and the star shuttle gradually became bigger. The two rode in the star shuttle, and Xie Yun dropped a bag of spirit stones.

With a sound of "嗖--", the star shuttle drew a stream of light, which disappeared into the mountains and forests as fast as lightning.

The two of them hadn't been so leisurely for a long time. Looking at the retrograde scenery around them, feeling the extreme speed of the shuttle, their moods rose unconsciously.

Xie Yun performed another magic trick, changing the form through the star shuttle, turning into a two-meter-long boat. The husband and wife stood on the boat, looking down at the scenery below, and their mood seemed to be much more open.

Xie Yun hugged Jing Ran from behind, gently put his ear in his mouth, and said with a low smile, "Are you happy?"

A smile bloomed on Jing Ran's lips, and he nodded and said, "Yes."