047

Chapter 47

Xie Yun came out of the examination room, holding a senior pharmacist's badge, a storage bag, and several bottles of medicine in his hand.

The guild will not take away the potions used for the test. When registering, all candidates paid the Lingzhu as the registration fee, which is enough to consume the medicine during the exam.

Xie Yun pinned the badge on his chest, and put the potion in the storage bag. He walked gracefully down the stairs with elegant steps.

No matter the staff or the people who came to the guild for testing, including the pharmacists whose cultivation base was higher than him but whose refining level was lower than his, they all respected him.

"Thank you, pharmacist."

The corners of Xie Yun's lips curled up, feeling that his status had been improved. Many people who knew that he had taken three exams in a row today, their shocked expressions froze, and they were all stunned.

Without squinting, Xie Yun walked up to Si Yi slowly.

Si Yi laughed loudly and said happily, "Congratulations, seventh brother, for becoming a senior pharmacist."

Xie Yun said: "Tongxi, please ask my brother-in-law to help you with the outside affairs." He was promoted to a senior pharmacist, which is also helpful to his brother-in-law. Similarly, with his brother-in-law as his agent, he can also save a lot of trouble, a win-win situation, and mutual benefit.

Si Yi was delighted, and agreed, "In this case, my brother-in-law will be disrespectful." The Si family has a senior pharmacist in charge. Although it can't reduce his troubles, it can increase his confidence. He has seen it with his own eyes before.

"Xie Yaoshi--" Yang Xu caught up with a troubled expression.

Xie Yun nodded, and said reservedly: "Yang Yaoshi."

Yang Xu glanced at him, then at the people around him, gritted his teeth, and stammered, "The potion you refined just now..."

Xie Yun was taken aback for a moment, then slowly smiled, raised his eyebrows and said, "Do you want it?"

Yang Xu quickly waved his hand and said, "I want to buy for a friend."

Xie Yun understood, acting as if I knew it, and quickly said: "I understand--"

Yang Xu blushed, what do you know.

With clear eyes, Xie Yun took out the potion and gave it to him, smiling meaningfully: "I gave it to you, what money are you talking about, what a waste of emotion." Yang Xu is a high-level member of the guild, and there is no harm in building a good relationship with him. Besides, if you want to exchange things in the Pharmacist Guild, you must first accept the task to earn points.

Yang Xu happily took the potion, and then quickly explained: "I am really helping a friend."

Xie Yun nodded again and again, and said, "I know, I know, don't worry, I will keep it secret."

Yang Xu was choked by him, he knew what a ghost, but the more he said it, the more he couldn't explain it clearly. Yang Xu walked away feeling depressed. Since Xie Yun didn't plan to join the Pharmacist Guild, he had no competitiveness with him. As a senior pharmacist, Xie Yun had a good relationship with him.

However, Yang Xu still treasures the potion in his hand. If he hadn't heard the president lament that this kid is not doing his job properly, he would never have thought that aphrodisiac potion could be refined in this way.