178

Chapter 178 Xie Yun's troubles

Jing Ran, Jing Lan, and others left the customs one after another, and both advanced to the rank of Martial Saints.

Seeing this, Gu Yan quickly announced his retreat. He didn't want to fall too far behind.

Gu Xinglan was thoughtful. Ever since his son announced his retreat, he discovered that the thoughts on his son's body immediately became indistinct. The secret of Hengwu Villa...

Gu Xinglan smiled softly, Xie Yun's ability to throw blame is indeed brilliant.

Everyone is guessing that Li Ruoxu has the treasure of space, but he thinks that Xie Yun probably also has the treasure of space. Only those who understand the treasure of space can understand the function of the seal stone.

Li Ruoxu didn't deserve to lose.

The sixth room of the Gu family...

Without the support of Li Ruoxu, the speed of cultivation slowed down, and the patriarch quickly took control of the power of the Gu family. Now, the Gu family is secretly discussing how to obtain the treasure of space.

Li Ruoxu, Gu Yi...

Gu Xinglan shook his head, and put aside the complicated thoughts in his heart. No matter what others say, it has nothing to do with him. He just needs to wait until the Holy Spirit Fairy Fruit advances to the rank of Martial God.

As for the Gu family, he has already made it clear about the advantages and disadvantages of the flying formation. The Gu family wants to use the formation to ascend. As a junior, he can only obey.

Hengwu Villa rose in an incredible way.

There are two more martial saints again, Xuanyuan Continent, no one dares to say that Hengwu Villa has no masters.

Xie Yun's only worry now.

There are too many flies around my son, Xie Bo and Xie Yuan, let's not mention it for the time being, Xie Shu's side, the people who come to ask for marriage are almost breaking through the threshold of Hengwu Villa, and some people even stay in the villa in the name of asking for medicine. , from time to time, Xie Yun was so angry that he wanted to chase him away.

"Father, I want to go out to practice." Xie Shu frowned.

Xie Yun sighed and said, "Go, go."

Jing Ran reminded, "Remember to change your face."

Xie Shu nodded. Father and father have been in the limelight in recent years. He and his younger brothers have risen to the top. They have more people and more enemies. One by one has evil intentions, for fear that others will not know the same.

Xie Yun said: "Leave quietly, don't let others know."

Xie Shu chuckled and said, "Father, don't worry, I'm not a younger brother."

Mention Xie Bo.

Xie Yun immediately looked disgusted.

Jing Ran frowned slightly, the expression on his face was indescribable.

Xie Shu smiled and said, "My younger brother has a sense of proportion, father and father, there is no need to worry."

Xie Yun said angrily: "I'm not worried about him, I'm afraid that he will lose face."

Jing Ran paused, and said, "Bo'er has a good eye."

Xie Shu hesitated for a moment: "My brother is already embarrassing."

Xie Yun waved his hand: "Don't mention him, as long as you can't lose your life and let him make trouble, and you can really marry him back, I will obey him. If you are ashamed, you will be ashamed, and I will admit it."