Epilogue Three

Kevin looked down his son and smiled. The child was staring at the roof and chewing his fist. Fabian was adorable. And he was Kevin's pride, the cutest son anyone could ask for and just yesterday he had spoken his first word "papa" much to Evan's delight. Evan. Kevin smirked at the thought of his husband. After Fabian was born and they had moved into a new house, a little bit away from the houses of the other Alpha's, much to Devon and Celine's dismay. Evan walked into the nursery.

"Kevin. Why are you still here? Don't you have work? I heard from Devon that delegates from several other settlements wants to form non-aggression treaties with us. Do you still have time to laze around?"

"I just miss my son, you know he still hasn't called me "Dad" no matter how much I coax him."

"Please. That doesn't gives you the excuse to neglect your pack duties. You are an Alpha. And you still have to choose your Beta and Gamma. You can't push those matters forever ."

That was true. Markian and Sebastian had left with Dellert, and Stefan chose to follow his mate. After Fabian was born, Stefan and Markian had come to visit the child but their mates couldn't, no matter what some past grievances and differences couldn't be cast behind. However, the rest of the pack still avoided talking about the traitors along with Stefan and Markian. The Ravagers had accepted Markian Stefan Sebastian and the others, Elder Bella, Harris, Thomas, Pete and their families  who chose to follow them willingly with no problem. Stefan seemed better now, maybe both Sebastian and Stefan needed that change of environment. He looked happy. As a brother and a friend that was all Kevin needed. Markian was glowing blindingly. Kevin still found it sceptical that Dellert was the one to make his former Gamma so happy. And how easily he had accepted the bond and chose to leave without any complaints. It was so unrealistic that Kevin almost wanted to doubt and lock him up. But he was better man himself and he chose to trust Evan's decision. He still missed his brother and friends but life was good now. And he was happy.

....................

Evan was also happy. Though he missed everyone and his siblings who had their own families. Evan still missed living near them. Not that they lived miles apart, just a few houses away at the edge of the settlement. Still it was different just being with Kevin and Fabian.

But his siblings and friends visited him a lot. And after he joined as a healer along with little amount of the administrative works, the other Luna's also followed suit to join their mates in work. So he pretty much meets everyone everyday. And as a result he got a lazy husband at home.

Celine and Steven visits them every night, being pregnant and his emotions heightened Steven craved Fabian, and he loved cooking for him.

Devon and Karina loved buying things for Fabian. They were always bringing stuffs from other packs. They chose to be delegates for own pack. And it seemed they won't be having kids anytime soon. Both were too much childish for any children.

Doza and Vivian seemed to enjoy working for education of the young generation.

Alpha Jose and Luna Sarah chose to be the Security heads with Celine and Steven. Sarah was too much enthusiastic but with the news of her pregnancy it calmed them down a little.

As for Phoebous and Katherine, they just doted on their little guy, Alec to the point of obsession. And they chose to work as healers along with Evan.

But Sebastian, Stefan and Markian were gone, Stefan and Markian visited once but they chose not to mention the others.

As much as Evan wanted to know about everything, like a gossiping mother. Maybe pregnancy has changed him. He respected their privacy.

"You alright?"

Evan was brought back from his thoughts by his lazy husband.

"Yes, Just thinking about how lazy you have gotten."

Kevin laughed with Fabian in his arms. Fabian looked at Evan with toothless smile.

"Well, I am not lazy it seems I need to prove it to you tonight"

Evan ignored him and smiled and pressed on Fabian's forehead. Their child was born safe, he had been so scared after the dream. He was anxious. But Fabian was born healthy. And everything was over now. His family and friends were safe.What else could they ever want?

He was no longer the war machine known as White Demon Wolf. He was a mother, a husband, a sibling and a healer.He was happy atlast.

..........................

Dellert stood away from the rest, watching them laugh and work. They looked so relaxed even if they were worked to death by Markian and Stefan.

He he knows that they don't deserve it. After everything that they all had just been through he didn't know if they deserved anything.

But it made him smile to watch his mate boss around everyone. Dan looked happy. And also everyone else. They had also accepted banished beasts from other packs. They had chose to settle nearby a lake and mountains. With Markian, Sebastian, Stefan and others from the Nightshade Pack, it became so easy to settle. With their knowledge about healing , agriculture and water management, life became easy. The rough nomad like pack became home.

Dellert could see children running and playing.

And Sebastian although walking with a supporting stick, played with them,

Pete was sitting close by, talking with the new children of the couple who had just settled a day before, probably  he was showing the two little ones around.

Markian and Stefan had joined them at some point along with Dan.

But Dellert remained away from the others, a smile his pale lips as he watched them. He had done what he had to, to keep his Pack safe even though it had meant killing everyone else. So he still couldn't quite wrap his head around how Markian was doing  each and everything with so easy.

"I would have done no differently than you, Alpha Dellert." Dellert turned to face the Elder. "Should I have been in your shoes, I would have done whatever I would have to in order to save the ones I care about. Even if it meant killing everyone, alas I had lost my dear ones and the anger made me blame someone who was a victim of war too." Elder Bella placed a hand on Dellert's shoulder and gave it a soft squeeze. "In my opinion it would have been the correct choice, but these children, they let go of their grief and tried to move on, to survive, they even brought us along" She said with a smile "It doesn't make any sense though, I had long given up on life, but now I want to live a little more, so that I can protect someone and atone"

"Hah!! Atonement we are far deep buried in our sins, But look at us; we couldn't even have a good conversation before. Yet here we are alive and well. If that's not a complete miracle then I don't know what is. And look at those children, I have always wanted that peace for mutants like me." Dellert looked at the children again shifting and giggling around. Some are mutants, some are not. "But now I wish it for everyone"

"You're right Alpha," Elder Bella said and looked towards the children again. The beast children were playing and having fun. They were living together and getting along. Resentment was no more; there was no more need for it. "You are completely right." With a smile at the pack leader, Elder Bella walked forward with him to join them who had become her  family again.

#With this I declare the book complete. Feel free to drop messages for any mistakes I had made.

It was a wonderful journey.

Let's meet in the next book.

Thankyou my readers.