Chapter 65

Kevin kept staring blankly sitting in his office, giving out the orders and detaining the Ravagers was enough to make him feel tired. Markian was also placed under house arrest as they couldn't take the risk, the urge to help their mate is likely. And Sebastian was also under the supervision of the gaurds even though he was heavily injured he still needed his punishment. Having lost his Beta and Gamma both at once Kevin sat confused.

And Devon had just tsked and pulled Evan along with him. Celine and Karina following him.

" If you are serious about detaining them in the cells, Evan will stay with me"

"What."

"Do you want to risk it again?"

"There is no way I will risk him. Takecare of him, till we come to a decision."

That's what he had said at that time. But now he was missing his mate terribly. Stefan chose to look after Sebastian and Steven went back with Celine.

Kevin was lonely. So lonely.

After the confining the Ravagers. Kevin took his time to look for his fallen packmates. The other Alpha's were also doing the same. Paying their respects and cremating them.

They had lost a little less than a half of their Packs altogether. Alpha Doza had come to this conclusion just counting everyone together and subtracting the death numbers. It was heartbreaking.

To make matters worse, the other Alphas who were not present at the scene with Dellert and Markian, opposed to not the Ravager king go free.

It was not like they wanted the slaughter of the remaining Ravager Clan. But then again, all of them had lost so many loved ones.

"Alpha Jose, Alpha Phoebous, Alpha Doza, Alpha Devon." Kevin nodded to them in the temporary room that was cleared for meeting. The surrounding were still messed with broken doors, walls, tress uprooted.

"Alpha Kevin." They all nodded.

"So what did you want to talk about, now?." Alpha Phoebous asked.

" We still haven't made a decision" Kevin said.

" I can understand your concern regarding our Clans and our newly formed village. We have lost so many loved ones. But we were also able to protect more than half of them. We were able to keep the children safe. We fought and killed. And then we won. We were able to detain them. But we all know we can't keep them here forever. Are we ruthless enough to kill them all."

Doza squinted at Kevin. These brothers, they were infamous for their silver tongues and sharp wits. She remembered how Stefan had presented when they had met before the alliance was formed.

And just like Stefan, they were no where near Kevin's match, he knew too well, how to put words and make it work.

Focus.

"Stories of their defeat would spread not only in Abana but in the other countries too. And through this our Alliance will come into light. Other tribes could also band together like us. I don't think we would ever need to fear the Ravagers again."

Shit. Jose was hoping to ignore that until later but couldn't anymore.

"And they had lost moat of their strongest members. I don't think they would plan a revenge anytime soon." Kevin continued.

Devon let out a laugh. Kevin was too good.

"But what about your Gamma, Markian?" Alpha Phoebous asked. He wouldn't let it slide it seemed.

"Ah, yes. Unfortunately we can't separate two mates. And Markian took it upon himself to follow his mate, So it's only natural whatever we decide, Markian is subjected to the same treatment."