Chapter 8

Kevin was going crazy. Just being close to his mate was making him excited as a love sick puppy. It was so easy to sit by his mate's side during the feast. With Devon cracking jokes. Kareena smiling and Evan reprimanding. He saw a side of his mate he didn't knew existed. Evan simply adored his siblings. And his siblings loved him back. For which Kevin was thankful. He was sure they didn't knew about Evan's turmoil or else they would have teared them a part. Pack or not. But now he can understand, his mate was exceptional at hiding his emotions if not for the bond he would not have understood this rumoured unfeeling mans feelings

When Kevin had introduced Evan to elders. They had flinched and he felt Evan's heartache intensify. Kevin was able to connect the dots. His sweet mate cared too much about others.He understood that. And he needed to change that. But before that he had to let his pack know about his mate. He had to tell them. He cannot bear to loose his mate for his own foolish reasonsings.

He had found Evan and he wasn't going to let go. Demon or not. Evan was his to cherish. Even if it meant fighting his pack. If shit happens Stefan can take over the pack with Sebastian. Now all Kevin wanted was to focus on Evan. His pretty mate. He wanted to hold him. Kiss him. Lay him on the bed and mess him up. Goddess. Those eyes. Those lips. He was going crazy.

But that was not easy as he thought. By the time he reached his room. That beautiful creature had already changed .Kevin had been held back by Devon before giving him a speech about being gentle with his cute little brother.Kevin flushed. During the feast all he could do was stare at his mate from time to time. He was sure everyone present there could feel his arousal. Goddess embarrassment was an understatement to what he felt at that moment.

He was lucky only Steven , and his mate's siblings were there. Or else he wouldnt be hearing the end of it from Stefan. And Sebastian he was a different case he needed to explain it to him soon. But now his mate comes first.

His mate sat at the bed wearing a nightsuit. Goddess he looked delectable. He remembered his room was a mess. He hadn't put any effort for his mate. But he couldn't contain the glee when he looked around the room. Surely it was Stefan's idea. His room looked like a bridal chamber. With burning scented candles and the flowered bed. Sure it was Stefan's work. He had outdone himself. He decided to thank him in the morning. Untill he saw a bottle of concoction of Wild Yam and Black Cohosh. That meant for birthcontrol and a flask of brewed Primerose oil for lubriction on the side table. Kevin facepalmed himself. That little shit.

Evan sensed Kevin's presense and stood up from the bed to greet him. And Kevin bit the inside of cheeks to not to squeel at him.

His mate looked alluring, but also much softer than he had seen an hour before. On the battlefield, Evan was fierce and strong, tearing down the enemies with efficiency. Here, he was looking at him in hope. That Kevin's heart felt like bursting.

"You are so beautiful" Kevin whispered as he neared his mate. Warping his arms around him.

"Kevin" Evan called out. And even his voice felt cute to Kevin. 'Yes Love" Kevin whispered in his ear. And Evan whimpered. Kevin's deep voice made Evan go week in his knees. Was it okay to be this happy? To be desired by his mate. He could feel his mates arousal all the way through the banquet. And he kept comforting him whenever he was uncomfortable. It was almost unbelievable. It was as if he knew Evan was feeling hurt.

Evan had closed of his heart a long time ago. But now seeing his mate ready to give so much love. He wanted it. As much he wanted to breath. He wanted to be selfish. Kevin was his mate. Only his. It's okay to trust him