chapter 136 adults acting like children + sneak peek

Author note:this story has surpassed 500k thanks for those that stayed all the way to see the life of civilian izuku and for the almost 1k per chapter lol

With the parents

*We see them at the airport waiting for izuku was asleep resting his head on stuyu's shoulder, momo was looking at him weirdly*

Momo:is he....is he croaking?

*Momo said looking at izuku who whenever he would breath out a croak 'kero' like tsuyu would come out his mouth*

Tsuyu:side affect of living with me for so long Kero. Whenever he sleeps subconsciously he croaks it's cute Kero

Momo: it's weird

Tsuyu:it's cute to me and that's what matters Kero

*Tsuyu said crossing her arms defensively, momo raised her hands chuckling softly*

Momo:alright sorry sorry didn't mean to offend. Wonder what he's dreaming of though

Tsuyu; probably him being a pro hero or something Kero

*Momo frowned slightly as that was still a bitter pill to swallow, izuku Midoriya the boy with so much potential, the boy with the biggest heroic heart and probably would've been number 1 by now. Because of them all he could do was dream of being a hero*

Inside izuku's mind

*We see izuku in the park. He was an old man with a smile on his face, he walked slowly with assistant of his walking frame as he sat next to an equally old tsuyu both just enjoying the pond. With tsuyu feeding the birds*

Izuku:how come we're always the first to arrive?

Tsuyu: because we've got nothing better to do Kero

Izuku:ha

*After a few moments multiple children, teens and adults came in to the picture. This was izuku's dream a future where he's and tsuyu are grandparents of multiple grandbabies and children to share his love*

Present

Kyoka:there you guys are!!

*Izuku jumped rubbing his eyes as kyoka walked towards them*

Tsuyu:did you have a good dream? Kero

Izuku:eh same old same old fixing cars and all that nothing important

Tsuyu:. . .I still want a girl first Kero

Izuku:come on let me have a boy

Kyoka:why so you can teach him aaaall the manly stuff you obviously know?

*Kyoka said with her usual snark. Izuku rolled his eyes and looked at kyoka with boredom*

Izuku;momo please tell me you didn't bring this pain in the ass with us?

Momo:relax she's just dropping my bags

Kyoka:i heard that you asshole

Izuku;good I didn't whisper it for a reason

*Izuku and kyoka scowled at each other treating the other like cats and dogs treat each other fight on sight*

Momo:alright alright let's calm down

*Momo said standing in between them as in the background tsuyu rubbed izuku's arm to calm him down. Kyoka sighed and looked at momo*

Kyoka:just what the hell are you all wearing?

*Kyoka said looking at the 3 all of them wearing big coats, glove, scarfs, tsuyu and momo were wearing a blond wigs and izuku had a bald cap*

Izuku;unlike you concubine the rest of us are wanted by the media at least like this they leave us alone