chapter 90 the night we met

^ That song playing through the chapter

Days later

Night time

*We see tsuyu and Inko talking amongst themselves while tsuyu helped with making dinner*

Tsuyu:I'm almost done with the sauce missus Midoriya Kero

*Tsuyu winced a bit when inko hit her at the top of her head with her woden spoon giving her a playful smile*

Inko:now tsuyu I've told you to call me misses Midoriya please call me inko or mom if you like, misses Midoriya makes me feel so old

Tsuyu:but you are old kero

Inko;I'm in my 50's!

Tsuyu:you're late 50's kero

*Inko gave a huff crossing her arms looking like a little girl that got grounded*

Inko:you're so mean

Tsuyu: I'm a very blunt person miss....inko kero

Inko:you're lucky you're so cute you know that

*Tsuyu didn't say anything just gave a soft croak as a response as the door opened they looked and it was Ryuko Tsuchikawa holding wine in one hand and flowers in the other*

Ryuko:hello how are my favorite girls doing?

Tsuyu: inko is acting like a little kid and I'm cooking Kero

Inko:i am not!

*Inko said blushing as Ryuko smirked walking towards them, she left the wine in the table putting the flowers in the vase in the middle of the table as Ryuko walked and hugged her short stack girlfriend*

Ryuko:it's fine inky you could act like an entitled child and i would still love you since you're entitled to the world

*Inko blushed looking up at Ryuko as there heads started falling closer to each other for a kiss*

Tsuyu:did you just implied that you're a pedophile? Since you said you would love inko as an entitled child Kero

Ryuko:man way to ruin the moment Tsu

Tsuyu:it's what i do best Kero

*Tsuyu said with a amused smile as she was ignored when inko went for a bold move grabbing Ryuko's face and pulling her in to a deep kiss making Ryuko blush caught completely off guard while tsuyu gave a low whistle*

Tsuyu:the foods almost ready keep a watch on it while i look for something in my room Kero

*Tsuyu left up the stairs and walked up to her room with a wistful sigh as a smile crept on her face looking at the room. She walked to the drawer when she noticed something threw her window she looked down and was surprised to see a rather large group of people with mask coming to the house she couldn't hear it with the window closed but it looked as if they were chanting*

Tsuyu:the hell Kero?

*Her eyes widen when they hold up a flag saying "kill the Midoriya" her pupil dilated going to the size of a penny with fear  when she saw them igniting so many Molotov cocktails*

Tsuyu;inko!!!

*Tsuyu left running from her room falling from the stairs when she reached the couple down looked at her shocked with worried but they didn't have time to react as the window was broken by the force of the cocktails they looked just in time for the Molotov cocktail shatter on the wall starting a fire soon enough multiple like it started being throwned inside breaking multiple windows the fire burning everything Couch, lamps, rug, curtains, etc.*