chapter 35 tying lose ends in a nice little bow

Older izuku

*We see a dark room the only things illuminating it was a small light and under that light was a chair*

*footsteps can be heard as izuku sat down and looked at the Camara*

Izuku:....You know i could tell you all in Great details the other 4 years before i met....her again sadly as much as i want to be a dick and make you all wait another 34 hours that would be too boring even for me so I'll just give you all the highlight let's see....

*Izuku coughed a bit before rubbing his neck*

izuku:I won every lawsuit and got quite the huge nest egg in the bank account, i went to university to become a mechanic but giving everything i learned with books and hands on experience in Tartarus what normally takes 4 years i graduated in 2 and opened my shop at year 3 heh i don't know when my mother cried more in my graduation or in my shop opening, my relationship with my father? Better but i still keep him in arms length though he started dating Another former vigilante Kaina Tsutsumi or as you all know her lady nagant pretty sure Kaina still acts as a vigilante but that's not my problem, as for my mother and Ryuko Tsuchikawa well there living together and ryuko dragged me to look at rings so a wedding is in the near future as for me and tsuyu....man i need a smoke you mind? Eh don't answer I'm gonna do it anyway

*Izuku grabbed a pack of smokes from his pockets and starts to smoke one he closed his eyes and let the smoke stay in his lungs as long as possible before breathing out*

Izuku:my relationship with tsuyu is fine we've moved in together....what you expected us to be married? We're 24 still too young for all that in our opinion, are we the picture perfect couple? Ha! Oh God no we fight, we have disagreements we have our share of problems like any other couple but we make it work since we always make up and we make each other happy, do we love each other? Mate what kind of question is that that girl stood by me through it all of course i love her huh? Momo? What about her? Do i still have feelings?.....next question what's she up to...i don't know last i cared to check she's still a hero though she's like top 23 now, as for tsuyu she got her teaching diploma but unlike me she still has a heroic heart she volunteers to teach in underprivileged schools in Africa i come visit her some times and we spend like...8 out of 12 months together i mean yeah it sucks that she's gone for 4 months out of the year but what can you do...sorry mate what was the next question? did everything work out in the end in general?

*Izuku thought about it for a few seconds taking another puff of smoke as his face formed a frown*

Izuku:this isn't no fairy tail story I'm afraid so no, there's still a large number of people who still don't believe my Innocence there's a reason my former class are still heroes even after the lawsuits in the grand scheme of things I'll be nothing more then a footnote in there careers and honestly...i don't care I'm out and just trying to live my best life giving my conditions

*Izuku raised his hands to the cámaras*

Izuku:turned out yujiro was right it was too late to fix them but at least now i get pills to...not stop the pain but it dulls it, huh why don't i care? Why you think? I have a business to think about,I'm too tired to keep fighting, i gave up, take your pick i don't care anymore, so i just accepted the money and went on my way heh you won't hear me complaining about that, do they believe I'm innocent now? From what I remember yeah they do since most of them tried to apologize during the trial did I listen?

*Izuku gave a booming laugh making it sure the Camara could tell it was sarcastic*

Izuku: Fuck no they ruined my life they don't get to just say sorry just to make themselves feel better....i think i lied not everyone got away Scot free shoto Todoroki got 30 to life depending on how he behaves he might come out in 26 years if he's lucky,what you thought he would get the electric chair or something? Sorry life don't work like that he did get the maximum penalty for framing me so that's something that...helps me sleep at night....huh? Sorry i got lost in my own head yeah yeah i heard you who was the second....

*Izuku took a breath and grabbed his hands*

Izuku:the second one that got fucked over was bakugo Katsuki that...was a case that i could tell hurt my uncle deeply to have to go on a case against you own son is terrible but yeah giving the moron admitted that he abused me before UA that was enough To banned him from being a hero but the strange part was that he didn't fight back he just kept his head down and accepted his fate last i heard of him he started his life as a vigilante and left me a card that only said I'm sorry....eh as long as he doesn't start causing me trouble I'll be fine

*Izuku checked his watched and then back to the Camara*

Izuku: anything else you liked to ask?....Eri huh...figures sigh no no I'll answer just...give me a minute....do i hate her no she was a little kid who didn't know any better can't blame her for that...but I'm still human so i can't exactly say i would be happy to see her again I mean i saved the girl from overhaul and she just....!!

*Izuku took some deep breaths to calm down got up and started walking away*

Izuku:if there's no other questions i should get going i have a business to run after all huh? Fine one last question what is it..... Could i ever forgive momo.... that's....a good question

*Izuku walked away as the room turned dark*

To be continued or on Patreon

Special thanks to:

Ben knight

Fateee

Ricardo Cano

Jacob Mooe

Abdalali

Sarudark

nT_wolf 0

Nuker2025

Ayham Alqaissi

Isaiah

José Ruiz Dé Austri

George Alves

Abhinav Puri

Thai Nguyen

Trevor Ferguson

Ty Kennedy

Randomblackman

For you're donations thanks again