chapter 64 momo is gonna kill somebody

With yaoyorozu

After the meeting

*We see momo on a foul mood 5 hours she's spend with her Misogynistic father telling her how to run the company whenever she tried to make him see in to reason he would use that damn bell shutting her up so yeah momo was not in the best of mood, momo walked out of her office with one look it made Setsuna jump and pray for her life*

Setsuna:t...t...the car is ready and waiting for you down stairs anything i can help you with!?

*Momo slowly looked at Setsuna her mood not changing an inch*

Setsuna:a..a...a...and! And! And! I ordered your special chocolates you love so much there waiting for you in the car please don't kill me!

*Setsuna fearing for her life ran away while momo just watched her go*

Momo:....a wise choice I'm ready to kill the next person i see

*Momo said in an icy tone that could be felt in the entire building as she walked away no one dared stopped or ask her something once she walked inside the car and locked it she took a firm hold on the steering wheel almost bending it and gave a humongous almost inhuman scream of frustration as she took a few moment to compose herself before driving back home*

Momo:just make it home Momo that's all make it home take a bath and forget all about today, it's over nothing much worse can happen today

*Momo said to herself trying to cheer herself up, so once she made it home and saw a certain electric Pikachu at her gate entrance her mood just got worse and any small insignificant progress she made to cheer herself up was gone, dead, buried and turned to composed for the worms*

*Momo got out of her car crossing her arms*

Momo;is there any reason why there's a yellow rat in my entrance?

*Kaminari turned around and smile making momo sick to her stomach*

Momo"izuku is in constant pain because of him and he has the gall to smile like nothing happens..."