chapter 77 viejo amor

Author note:Found a workaround for the bug as celebration early chapter

Days later with aizawa

*We see him driving in his car with a serious but slightly sad expression on his face as a Spanish sounding song played in the radio something about that song it made this trip all the more difficult but he couldn't turn it off for some reason, he reached his destination and parked the car in front of the establishment getting out of the car he walked inside stopping in the check out part as the security searched for anything that could be used as a weapon*

Guard:reason for you're visit?

Aizawa:seeing an old friend...

*The guard didn't say ask anything more then that giving Aizawa the ok he continued his walked to the visitation area he sat and waited a few moments glancing around him he wasn't alone for the visitation the sound of an alarm rang opening the door an a group of people came in order each going to there respective table aizawa took a deep breath as the person he waited for sat down in front of him*

Aizawa:hizashi.....

Flashback

Judge:i have made my decision in the case of izuku vs UA i here by clear izuku of all charges further more...

*Nezu turned off the TV with a sigh before turning around and seeing his staff all having diffrent reactions on there faces the worst was nemuri kayama who was crying and toshinori Yagi who had a haunting look on his face still not believing the news*

Nezu:well this is certainly troubling news....

Hizashi:i....i just can't believe it...

Nezu:yes this is quite troubling news everybody please go home for today tomorrow I'll announce what our move will be Aizawa stay a moment

*Slowly everyone left with toshinori being the last one still having a haunting look on his face as then he decided to go to a bar where certain past users finally got tired and decided to have a little chat with him*

(Chapter 34)

Nezu:this is bad really bad Aizawa we're talking losing a lot of money, our position as the number 1 hero school and the respect of the community as a whole and that's the best option scenario that's if Midoriya decides to settle which giving who his lawyer is i don't see that happening

Aizawa:you're call with the hero association how did it go?

Nezu:not good, not good at all i got my ass chewed out for about an hour giving they sided with us all the way there's no option for them to push us under the bus and deny any liability so them helping us out is completely of the table for most everybody