chapter 103 the generic beach episode part 2

Last time

Ryuko:noted now....

*Everyone was shocked at what happened next Rumi Usagiyama appeared out of nowhere and kicked Ryuko right on her face sending her flying*

Now

Rumi:that's for last month you bitch!!

Mínoka;mom what the fuck?!

Rumi:hey baby fish having fun?

Mínoka:well yes. But that's not the point!! What are you doing here and why did you just kick Ryuko on the face?!

Inko:....those this has to do with the live news report that happened a month ago?

Chizome:oooooh shit i remember that hahahaha !!

Eri:what news?

Izuku:hold on baby girl let me look up the video for you

*izuku took his phone out after a bit he showed it to Eri and the rest of the kids*

Video

Reporter:pro hero Mirko! Please a moment of you're time!!

Rumi:fine make it quick

Reporter:thank you tell me what do you have to say to the vigilante known as bakugo Katsuki

Outside

*Izuku glanced at the bakugo's he could see pain in there faces but quickly disappeared as Mitsuki returned talking to inko and Masaru returned to Manning the grill*

Video

Rumi:simple you're listening little piece of shit? You are not a hero give yourself up before....

*Out of nowhere a huge golem appeared behind Rumi roaring, Rumi screamed like a little girl and jumped in to the arms of the reporter*

Outside

Mínoka: BAHAHA HAHAHA!!!

*mínoka busted a gut laughing holding her side and pointing at her mother making her blush in fury*

Video

Ryuko:hahahahahaha!!! oh... Oh magneto!!

*Both looked and saw Ryuko laughing on the ground as her golem transformed back in to earth. Rumi blushed furiously as she slowly got off the reporter and glared bloody murder at Ryuko*

Rumi:oh you are so dead!!

Ryuko:oh shit!!

*Ryuko left running with Rumi chasing after her*

Reporters:.  .  .those are the people that are protecting us ladies and gentlemen

Outside

Ryuko:totally worth it! Beside that's payback for starting that rumor that I'm not a real blonde!

Rumi:i saw the fucking box of hair dye in you're desk!

Ryuko:and i told you it wasn't mine!!

Rumi: bullshit!

*Both woman winced as inko walked up to them and pulled on there ears*

Inko:you are both adult woman act like it there children present!

Ryuko:sorry love

Rumi:sorry...

*Rumi mumbled as inko let go of both of them with mínoka pushing her mother to start walking*

Mínoka:ok mom you had you're fun it was hilarious I'll see you at home bye bye

Rumi:aw what ? Don't want you're mommy to embarrass you?