chapter 10 giant solution

Last time

*yammi started struggling before it happened probably the biggest mistake of me from that fight i should have let got since he got up and purposely fell backwards making me hit the floor with his full weight on my back*

Now

*I let go of him actually screaming in pain i didn't hear or feel anything snapped but by god my back is the weakest part of my body so it hurt a lot more then anywhere else i  moving slowly side to side breathing heavily trying to get back in control while yammi was getting his breath back he got control first and started hitting me i blocked my face making me winced more in pain as my arms received the damage he tried a second time i blocked it then a third when he moved back i put my feet on his back and used him to jump backwards away from him and getting back on my feet*

Announcer:talk about a match folks not as exciting as the previous one but so much more raw let's spice it up shall we?!

*The first rim of the arena fell down and fill with water*

Announcer:oh my a shark infested water our competitors should hurry up every 5 minutes another rim will disappear!!

Izuku;starting to regret saving you

*I say out of breath as i get my breathing and pain back under control i take one last big breath as i run at yammi full force before i spinn kick him he blocked a few of them but his defense gave up and i kicked him in the gut sending him again on his knees before punching him on the face yammi threw a punch i dodged and punched him twice on the side he slammed his fist down i dodged as the fist hit the ground it cracked it once i land i jump at him and punch him on his other side he threw 2 punches i dodged them both  he threw another two punches i dodged them and hit him on his other side then at his face as hard as i could sending back a feet or two he tried to throw me a right hook i dodged and i uppercut him in the jaw while he was disoriented i punched him twice on his gut and kicked him to send him back*

Announcer:oh my it would appear that izuku went on the offensive while yammi is defending and missing punches

*I ran to him and jumped i knee him in the face thinking i got him I'm got off guard when he punched me in the face sending me flying to the ground*

Yammi; heh you know after I get out i think I'll give that ex fiance of yours a visit and..

*Not proud of it especially now but i.saw.red. i ran to him almost faster then the eye could see and punched him twice in the gut he tried to punch me but i dodged and kicked him in the face sending him back a bit i grabbed his Arm and threw him over my shoulder to the ground before i started to beat on his face repeatedly he kicked me away but i ran back to him the adrenaline making me ignore the pain as i jumped at him he grabbed my leg and was about to slam his other arm on it to break it but i kicked his arm with my free leg making him punch himself in the chest and letting me go i rolled back a few steps as another rim fell down giving us less room i ran to him and jumped punching him in the face before he could dodged i landed on my feet and punched him on his gut put he grabbed my arm before i could pull back i tried to free myself but to no avail yammi threw me over his shoulder and slammed me on the ground he lifted my arm and to extend me and punched me in the face the second time i managed to block it but he hits me harder making my arm fall and hitting me again in the face as blood fell from my nose he got up and lifting me in the air and walked to the rim where the sharks we're swimming i headbutted him in the face making him let go but i fell in the water*

Announcer:it looks like his last fight was just a fluke the sharks will make a quick meal of him!!

*Inside the water i could see the sharks coming for my blood that's when I got and idea that was so stupid it just might work i dodged the bit and managed to grabbed on to his finn as he jumped to the air i let got and fell on the solid hard marble coughing up a mix of sea water and my blood*

Announcer; unbelievable folks the traitor midoriya just came out of the water if it wasn't filmed i wouldn't have believed it myself!!

*Yammi frowned and went running to me that's when he made his final mistake he jumped trying to foot dive me but i dodged i heard a huge splash as he fell on the shark infested pool him being a bigger slower target i could hear him scream as the sharks made quick work of him i collapsed on the ground breathing so heavily it hurt i could hear the announcer screaming my name from victory but i was too numb to ok at attention as the adrenaline wore off i could feel every muscle and bone brused or broken*

Izuku:another one i didn't have to kill good for me...crap i can already hear stain list of compliants from this fight

Stain:you're damn right kid

*Stain picked me up and started walking to the medics while listening mistake after mistake i made i sighed closing my eyes letting my tiredness take me*