chapter 125 izumomo? no momojirou

Author note:yes that title is not  "clickbait" that title is to piss off izumomo fans. 2 very specific izumomo fans that pushed me too far and pissed me off and if those two are reading this and you know who you are , you brought this upon yourselfs

1 week later

With momo

*Momo groaned feeling a huge hangover headache hitting her like a bullet train, she tried to get up but she couldn't, there was weight on top of her, she slowly opened her , she closed them immediately as the sun from the window hit her directly on her. Momo flinched as she felt whatever it was on top of her moving slowly. Her eyes adjusted, momo finally opened them and saw who was on top of her it made her flinch hard as on top of her was kyoka jirou*

 Her eyes adjusted, momo finally opened them and saw who was on top of her it made her flinch hard as on top of her was kyoka jirou*

*Kyoka cuddled closer hiding her face in Momo's neck, letting the smell of peaches lull her back to sleep*

Momo:what the hell happened last night...

*Momo muttered*

Yesterday

Eri:mom this is embarrassing...

Momo:i can't help it i don't want you to leave!

*Momo said through tears as today was moving day for there children. Momo was hugging Eri to death at the airport ugly crying while her friends looked on in amusement*

Izuku:alright momo that's enough

Momo:fuck you, you had her last night and i know you let her sleep in your bed crying that you didn't want her to go either

*Izuku looked at tsuyu who was conveniently  looking anywhere but her fiance*

Receptionist:now boarding flight 666

Eri:ok...that's our flight

*Momo let go of eri but not before giving her her one final kiss on her little forhead, momo got up and gave eri a watery smile*

Momo: I'll.... I'll see you on the weekends baby

Eri:i know mom....

*Eri hugged her mother quickly and let go, giving her and izuku a big smile with tears falling from her face*

Eri:i love you both I'll call when uh...

Tsuyu:Chloe bourgeois Kero

Eri:yeah, I'll call you guys after i have my room set up in Mrs. Bourgeois hotel

*Eri flinched and then blushed when mínoka grabbed her hand giving her that grin that made her weak at her knees. Izuku smirked until tsuyu slammed izuku's ribs making him cough*

Mínoka:come on girl if we don't hurry the other two will take the first class seats

Mirko:make sure you take care of your little girlfriend baby fish better not hear that your causing her any troubles