"It's Official.."(9)

Evan's POV-

I take a deep breath, and close my room door, once Gregory is inside.  This is going to be difficult. 

I know I'm going to regret it if I don't do this, and something happens. I've been meaning to do this for awhile, anyway. 

"So, uhmm.." I'm not sure how exactly to word this, I gesture towards the bed, "Sit down." 

"Okay?" Gregory seems confused, but sits down anyway. 

"You've got this!" Goldie whisper yells from beside the closet. 

I ignore him, and walk up to Gregory, "Date me." 

"What?" Gregory suddenly gets very red. 

"Mhmm.." I nod slowly, "Like boyfriends?" 

Gregory stumbles over his words for several moments, "Y-Yeah? Yes." 

"Is that how you do it?" I glance at Goldie. 

Gregory turns away and fans his face slightly. 

"Yes! Good job!" Goldie raises his arm nubs in excitement. 

"So that's official? Are you okay with that?" I started to feel a little warm myself, but I ignore it. 

"Yeah!" Gregory nods quickly, and laughs nervously. "It's official." 

I sit down beside him, and his eyes meet mine. 

He's so, so adorable. As true as that is, I need to control my thoughts. 

There is too much going on lately to get too distracted. Though I am relieved I managed to do that. Emotions are weird. 

Gregory laughs slightly, snapping me out of my thoughts, before abruptly hugging me. "Thank you," 

"For what?" I hug him back. 

"A lot of things, I suppose." Gregory slowly pulls back, "For getting me out of the fire, convincing Mike to rebuild Freddy, for bringing me into your home, caring about my well-being.. So on and so forth. You're a good person, y'know?" 

"Hmm?" A good person? Does he really think that about me?

"Yeah!" Gregory says confidently, "You really are," 

"Thank you," I'm not entirely sure what to say. No on has ever called me that before. 

"Aww," Goldie sighs in awe. 

"Shut up," I glare at Goldie.

"You can't be mad at me for that.. You guys are being very cute right now!" Goldie exclaims defensively. 

Gregory laughs, "It really does feel like home here. And I appreciate that you've done all this for me, that's all I'm trying to say." 

A/N---------

Really short chapter, I know, but I'm tired and have school tomorrow. 

Have a wonderful day/night!