"Unsettling Serene.."(2)

Goldie's POV-

Evan comes in the room and shuts the door behind him, then walks over to the bed and sits next to me. 

"How has you morning--night.. I don't know been?" I ask. 

"Fine. Nothing's really happened, which is really good." CC replies, seemingly a little unsure of him self. 

Even without him realizing it, he probably misses having a lot of events in his life. Even if they sucked, and usually didn't go well for someone or several people. He adjusted to there being something catastrophic at every turn, and now that nothing has really happened in a few weeks, he's confused. 

"Are you concerned something awful is going to happen? Now that everything is calm?" I ask.

Evan pauses for a moment, "Yes.. I haven't ever gone this long without something happening in my life or afterlife; they mostly blur together though, so I'm not sure." 

"Alright. Do you best not to overanalyze it. If things are calm, try to relax and let them be calm. There is little use in trying to figure out what could go wrong in the future, since you can't predict it or prevent it. Try to keep your mind distracted with other things." I put emphasis on 'other things'.

Evan rolled his eyes, but had a slight tint of red on his cheeks. 

I laugh at him, but we need to get back on track. I'm not dealing with another several hour long session where he ends up just talking about Gregory the whole time. As cute as it is, I'm trying to fix his problems, and his only problem with Gregory is probably obsession.  "William is in hell, were safe."

"Nothing lasts forever." 

"Then enjoy it while it lasts," I reply, though Evan doesn't seem very enthused by the suggestion. 

"I could, but chaos is impending, and that means I need to plan. I was too far behind last time, and because of that me, Gregory, and even you two, could have faced something detrimental." Evan says, picking at the skin on his fingers. 

"Don't over work the planning though, don't focus on the past either, you couldn't have stopped those events from happening." 

"I could've. I knew she was going to tell William. I should've known William would do something." 

"Now you know not to do that again, but don't focus on it. Everyone is this house cares for you and wants to spend time with you, try to focus on that sometimes." I reply, Evan nods slowly before standing up. 

Evan opens a window by his bed, "okay, I'm going to go see the missing kids now." 

"We have a front door-.." I suggest but Evan switched the setting his illusion disk, and flew out of the window. 

Evan's POV-

I land in front of the broken down building that barely stands that was behind the Pizza Plex. 

I'm surprised building didn't catch on fire.  

Now that it's more visible, I'm surprised I haven't heard anything about some teens with a Ouija board  breaking into the building to test the rumor of dead children from the 80's being there.

Still, I push open the door without a handle and go inside. 

Light barely creeps through the dusty windows. 

Cassidy sits on a weak table and watches Susie and Fritz run around and chase each other. 

"What happened?" I ask, sitting beside Cassidy on the table. 

"Susie was complaining about how hamsters eat each other, so Fritz said he was a cannibal and started chasing her." Cassidy explains. 

"Oh." I reply, watching the two stop on opposite ends of a table and began trying to figure out how to get to each other. "How's hell been?"

"Hell's been good so far. Oh!" Cassidy pulls a small glass vial out of her pocket. "I collected some of William's tears for you."  

"Thank you," I reply, as they hand me the vial. I have no idea what I'm going to do with it, but I'll figure something out. 

"Your father has tried to escape a few times, but he's has failed all of his attempts." Cassidy says.

"He's not my father,"

"Mmhmmm.. Then who is?" Cassidy asks. 

"You don't have a father, why do I have to have one?" I ask. Cassidy stares at me blankly for a moment. 

"Geez.. Okay." Cassidy sighs. "But seriously, things aren't going to bad. You should come and see him suffer sometime." 

"I will." I reply, watching Fritz tackle Susie. They both let out an explosion of giggles.