"Blueprints.."(8)

Evan's POV-

"Seriously?" Michael sighs, "Was there no better way you could of done that?" 

"Not really. I know nothing about this girl," I shrug. Michael definitely isn't as mad as I thought. Then again, his doesn't usually get mad at me, because he always tries to be overly nice around me. It's somewhat annoying. 

Michael nods slowly, "And now I have to lie to Noah." 

"Yes." I agree, glancing at Noah, who is just laying on the floor of Michaels office, and playing with his hands. 

"You didn't even get the actual blueprints," Michael sighs, looking at the empty file. 

"I don't care about your business. I didn't even know he actually had spare blueprints." I pick up the file. 

"It's alright." Michael reassures, "I still need the files though."

"Fine, then. I'll get them." I leave Michaels office.

----------------------

Gregory's POV- 

Evan leads me through the hallways. 

I can't imagine how anyone could learn even slightly how to move through them. 

"So she's gone?" I ask, looking around. It almost always feels like I'm being watched here. 

"Yeah?.." Evan takes a deep breath, "I locked her in a prison William's office. I have to figure out what to do with her later." 

"Okay?.. that should probably be fine." I should just ignore the feeling, with how common it is. 

"What are you looking around for?" Evan asks, following my eyes slightly. 

"Don't you feel like were being watched?" I stop looking. 

"Oh. Yeah, weaker spirits are everywhere." Evan gestures vaguely around, "You probably can't see them because they have nothing to attach to, and it would be too much energy for them to show themselves to you." 

"So we are being watched?" This house is so weird. 

"Definitely. They won't interact with you if I'm here, so just ignore them." Evan shrugs. 

"Why's that? Why won't they interact if your here?" I ask, Evan glances at me briefly, before looking back ahead of him at the hallways. 

"Not really a reason to. Most of them don't like us any of us. Me, Elizabeth, and Mike. They are just here to gain enough energy to move somewhere else, or into an afterlife." Evan stops in front of a door.  

"Hmm?" I hum, glancing between Evan and the door. 

"Don't worry about it. This place is just a safe haven for spirts. This is William's office, I need something for Michael. Be careful, keep your guard up." Evan opens the door to Williams office, and goes inside. 

"Okay?" I don't see too much of a reason to be careful if Vanny is locked up, but you never know, I guess. 

Evan shuts the door behind us, and starts looking through the file cabinets. 

I'm not sure where this prison cell is, but it's probably best I can't, so she doesn't see me.

A jarring pain goes through my skull. Migraine. I wonder if they have any medication for stuff like that here. 

"Got it," Evan snaps me out of my thoughts by gently tapping my shoulder before opening the door. 

I follow him out of the room. 

I don't see why they would have any medications, because there is no use for them. It'll pass over, eventually, anyway. 

"Is that all you needed?" I ask, looking at the file in Evan's hand. 

"Yeah. It's for the Pizza Plex." Evan nods slowly, but doesn't look away from in front of him. 

I haven't heard anyone bring up the Pizza Plex in a while, "Okay.. Do you know when we would be able to get Freddy back?" 

"I think Michael's been working on him," Evan glances at me and shrugs, "I haven't looked into it. We could ask him." 

"I would like that," I do miss Freddy, and I would like to see him again sometime soon. 

"Mhmm," Evan stops and puts a hand out in front of me to stop me as well, "Watch out." 

"For what?-" I ask confused, before the wall in front of us starts moving. 

The wall closes into a dead end. 

I was sure they moved, but I've never actually seen it happen before. 

Evan sighs, "I know another way around." 

"Why do they do that?" I ask, following as Evan starts walking again. 

"It's hard to explain." Evan shakes his head slowly. "The other way isn't very far." 

"Okay," I feel like every new day I spend here, I get at least ten new questions, and no answers. 

We don't walk for very long before Evan stops in front of a door that I'm starting to recognize as Michael's office. 

A lot of the doors here are different from each other. Elizabeth's is pink and ornately engraved with flowers. Evan's is relatively simple, a standard door with dark wood and an expensive looking crystal door handle. Michael's office door is a soft brown with a engraved black handle. I wonder if any of it was on purpose. Maybe to be able to know which room is which easier? 

This headache isn't going away yet.

Evan opens the door, and puts the file on Michaels desk. I follow inside. 

"Thank you," Michael picks up the file and looks through it. 

"It's the hallucination kid again!" The same red-head I saw in the hallway before yells. "Look at him, Michael!"

"He's not a hallucination, Noah." Michael sighs. 

Noah seems shocked, "What!?" 

"I'm pretty sure I'm real," I look at my hands weirdly. It seems to be slowly getting harder to tell. I don't even know what day, or time it is, or anything. 

"Are you still working one repairing the animatronics? Gregory wants to know if Freddy is near completion." Evan changes the topic. 

"I am. Freddy is mostly going fine? Ew, I hate building those things." Michael makes a disgusted face, "But, yeah, he'll probably be done soon enough." 

"Okay, thank you." I smile slightly.  

"No problem, snowflake." Michael looks between me and Evan. 

I'm surprised he's sticking with the nickname, it doesn't make that much sense to me. 

Evan seems slightly confused, "Alright. Were leaving." 

Evan grabs my hand, and leads me out of the room. 

A/N--------------------------------------

I'm going to try to continue publishing as frequently as I can, however, school starts again for me this Monday. If I'm slow to put out chapters, or reply to comments, I'm sorry. That being said, I hope you enjoyed the chapter, and I plan to make a bit more chapters about Evan and Gregory's relationship, and a bit less about the plot, in the future(don't worry if you like the plot, I will still be working on that, just slightly less so). 

Have a wonderful day/night!