~42~: Area Heal

When I saw all these wounds and all these injured people started to stand up for me and for their own sake, I felt bad. I don't know why but I just felt as if they would get even more hurt or would aggravate their illness and so on. This was somewhat necessary but the conditions of most of the people who were not nobility here were just not that good. I felt sympathy towards them and it broke my heart seeing even kids and young adults being there with broken arms, legs and other kinds of open wounds. It was devastating.

I wish I could heal up a whole area at once!

They need it!

I want them to feel better!

If things won't change they will get hurt even more!

There are just too many people around the area....

They will hurt each other.

The knights which were now dragging the pope away were also not scarred and one of them even had an eye patch. Something inside me urged me to just heal them all. I couldn't really describe this feeling. It was as if I knew this was possible and necessary as if I was the answer to this all. I know this sounds selfish and I hated that thought but I felt power surging through my veins. I felt it all. It was just so sudden for me to control it.

What should I do?

Micheal is also still laying on the ground?

He is not moving...

What should I do?

I started panicking a bit but then it hit me. I couldn't stop that feeling of power, I couldn't detain it at all. It was too much for me and before I knew it, there was a faint dragon-like pattern on the ground. I could see it very clearly and I think Micheal did too. He was not moving but he was breathing and when the dragon-like light emerged on the ground it was covering a wide area and just slithering around. It reminded me of a chinese dragon but it was large and it was just a pattern on the ground which was moving around all the injured people.

What is going on?

What is this?

Maybe it was my desire to heal everyone or it was just a power I didn't know I had but this dragon pattern was healing the people it touched. First it went towards Micheal and healed him. Then moved on and started slithering in a huge circle healing the people close to me first and then every other one. After it touched Micheal, I could see him move and as I was relieved, I ran towards him and hugged him. He was the one who wanted to shield me and got in the way of the pope's anger getting the full brunt of it.

"Vi- Saintess... how?"

"I don't know..."

"Are you doing this?"

"I think so..."

I was sure he could see the dragon which started to return back to me but not before it touched even the last person at the far back. The longer it stayed out, the more and more I felt exhausted. I never felt like this before at all. Right now, I feel as if I could fall asleep at any moment.

"Saintess!"

"..."

I am sorry....

I am soo tired...

"SAINTESS!"

It may even have been too late for me. I wanted to reply to Micheal but all I could see was the faint vision of the pattern returning to me before I completely dropped to the ground. I was too exhausted to stand and thankfully Micheal managed to catch me before my head would have even touched the ground.