~8~: This Girl is crazy!!!

I could have killed someone if we go by looks because the gaze I was giving this kid was definitely one that could have massacred soo many people and yet for some reason she still didn't get it. That whip in her hand was really a weapon and it could hurt me but I was more angry to see blood dripping down off it a bit. This meant that she just hurt my maid. Anyone hurting my people was about to pay for it. No matter how long I knew Emi, she was the one who looked as if she cared for me. So of course I would stand by her side and won't let this go at all. I might just be a kid but I was no longer a nobody. I knew better than anyone else what the name Underwood had for a weight in this world.

"Who do you think you are?"

Not saying anything would make me be like her. I at least wanted to give her the chance to say something to her defense even though it really looked bad for her. Anyways, I wanted to know who she really thought she was to be able to actually hit people as she pleases without any kind of remorse nor punishment.

"Me?"

Yes!

Who else?

Is there another crazy barking dog?

This is what I actually wanted to say to her but instead decided to think that way and not tell her that to her face. Who knows what this girl would do to me if I would tell her that. It would definitely not end well for sure. Not as if I was not starting to get angry at this point at all. It was just unbelievable! Which normal person was hitting another person just like that? There was absolutely no reason for her to hit my maid at all.

Some time passed and this girl really expected me to say something in return and I couldn't help it but let out a small laugh before looking at her.

"Yes, you! Or do you think you see another crazy monkey around?"

"Excuse me?! Monkey?!"

"Princ-"

"MONKEY?!"

Okay maybe I overdid it but that was honestly what I was thinking. At this point, I knew I already screwed up. A lot of people already told me that I shouldn't always say what I was thinking and take a minute or more to think it over. Hey, I would but honestly what else should I call her? A lunatic? A psychopath? Or a bitch? There were a couple of more terms that came into my mind but each one was getting more and more aggravating and I was sure I would end up in a lot more trouble if I would use any of these instead of monkey.

"Who am I?! WHO DID YOU CALL A MONKEY?!"

"Lady Roset-"

"SHUT IT!"

"But she is-"

"I said SHUT IT DELCA! You are just a butler! Know your place!"

Well so I thought but the moment I said that out loud, I felt the whip. It all happened so fast and I wasn't even ready for it but that really hit me differently. It came out of the blue and the pain I felt was quite something else. She managed to hit my cheek and I felt something running down my cheek the moment the pain hit me and all this girl was doing was laugh at me for actually being the stupid one answering and fighting back.

"You did not..."

"Oh I did!"

"...huh...."

"You shouldn't have come here and stolen other things! This is not a place for a street rat like yourself!"

I had enough of this nonsense!

I mean, I don't know who I am but I am not a beggar!

I had quite nice things on as well when I came here!