~39~: On the same boat

Since we were all sitting there together, it was the best moment to simply discuss everything. By now it was clear that we were all in the same boat and that things had to change. The question was not when or if we would change it but how we would change things. For once we all knew that the crown was the root of all evil in this case. First I thought it was the church but I was partially wrong since the crown did control the church which makes the church the lesser evil and the evil itself being the crown which was spreading. By now who knew how many things they were actually already controlling and leading. I for sure had no clue at all.

"So what do we do now?"

"Noel is right, we have to do something."

"I second that but what can we do?"

Hmm...

What a good question...

We definitely have to get rid of them somehow....

These three holy knights were all on the same page. It was soo clear to anyone who could see this that things had to change. If they would continue like this then the future me and Micheal knew about would definitely come true. For this to change there were two things that had to be done. The crown had to be taken down and the current leader of the church so that Micheal could take over that place. He was the one who should lead this church and would make it independent. Maybe he could even bring it back to its former glory as well.

The church was once known to help the people and the poor no matter what. Each life was equal and it was a precious gift. This was mentioned soo many times while Jasper and Noel were walking me through the whole church. I did ask from time to time why there was this certain picture or decoration and that was what they replied back.

For me it seemed as if the church lost their way and hearing what happened in the past, this was definitely no wonder at all. What would happen if you serve the body from it's head. It would die out and if one replaced that head with another one, it would dance according to what the new instance would tell it to do. This was exactly the case here.

"Never underestimate our Eminence Jasmin."

"I would never. You know I have mad respect for him!"

"I am really honored about that."

"Do you already have a plan?"

Each one of us was looking at Micheal, eager to know what he would tell us next. We all wanted to know when we could start with this operation procedure and get this all done with. The longer the rotten part was attached the more damage would be caused. Though I didn't know how much more the damage could be when the head was this rotten already. I could only imagine what the church will have to do to gain the trust back from all the followers it lost over the time.

"A plan? No, not yet. I am currently trying to get all the information I can about the crown."

"Information?"

What kind of information do you need for an assault?

Where and when it would happen, maybe even defense of our opponent but other than that....

But can we actually trust what we would get as information?

We have a goal but what about the others?

Why would anyone turn their back against the crown and try to get rid of them like us?

No one knows about the future and even if we actually try to make it public, the crown would silence anyone who will try to spread the rumors....