~37~: What to do....No where to hide!

"WHAT THE-"

Oh no...

Oh NO NO NO NO NO!

Did he see me shift?!

Wait, does he even know it's me?

Oh god! What do I do if he starts attacking me?

I could hear Noel's voice soon after this girl fainted and looked at the holy knight who was about to shed his sword and point at me. I mean it was kinda understandable since I was a huge dragon and with huge, I mean about 2.5 meters. Something about being a dragon made me feel a lot better than just sticking around as a human. It felt not only good but I felt a lot more safe in this form as well.

"Don't panic. It's me, Vivi."

Please just don't attack me!

I don't want to hurt you!

I mean, I don't wanna get hurt....

I know swords don't work on me but what about holy swords? They do have a bit of holy power in them....

Ah isn't that all the same!

I don't want to be attacked!

I have to shift back!

He had a plate in his hand but said plate was dropped when he saw me looking at him. My bright gold eyes were looking and focusing on the knight entirely and he might have even been scared. It was a bit hard to tell for me what was going on but I decided to shift back to being a human and use the magic that I learned as to not shift back and just be standing there naked.

"Noel... I can explain."

"I am listening."

Wow... a bit too calm...

Is this what they describe as the calm before the storm... scary!

Slowly but surely I made my way to him and he didn't seem as scared now but still afraid enough to not let me get too close to him. When I got closer than he felt comfortable he would step back and I would just leave it be.

"I am Viviana Underwood and as you saw, I can shift into a dragon.... But I can also heal wounds which is my special ability..."

Though I was sure that Micheal already told these two guards who I was, I decided to introduce myself again and tell him what I could do. Maybe this would make me look a bit better than right now since I did just attack a girl in a dragon body which some might even call a demonic beast. As if dragons were demonic beasts. I didn't quite know where the line was between demonic beasts and dragons but that didn't really matter since I identified myself as a dragon more than a beast and I preferred to not be called a beast at all. I was intelligent and as for that, I wouldn't tolerate anyone calling me a beast. A creature without any complex mind that would just go after their instincts.

"I know who you are but not that you can do that!"

"Well.... I kinda can and I wanted to tell this to Micheal before he left but..."

"Too many people were there. I understand why you didn't...."

"Yeah...."

"So can everyone do that in the Underwood family?"

"Not that I know about it."

"...huh... well that surprised me for sure."

He seemed a lot more at ease with me after he got a bit used to my presence. I was sure he just felt the bloodlust a bit since he was way too close when I shifted and I was not that great in concealing it at all. Maybe some of the people around here were affected by it as well but I couldn't tell that much. From what I knew, slight bloodlust could cause nightmares but for others it might put them in a state of panic to even having a heart attack. It depended on the way and how much of it was applied. All in all, this situation right now shouldn't be that bad but I didn't know what to do with the girl at all. I was definitely lost.