~27~: Meet the prince!

As quickly as I could, I started following Ilya out to an area which looked a bit like a garden but then looking closer at it, it seemed more like a glass house. However there were some areas where I wasn't quite sure about that either because at one side there were some books and a study more or less. It did look cozy and formal and so out of the place. On another side I could see some glasses on a table. It smelled like cooked meat and overly burned chicken for some reason I really didn't want to know at all. My best guess was that that was the laboratory or makeshift one. There was a bed up a tree and so on and so on. All in all it looked like a private room and as if someone was living here. It was indeed very fancy that there were for sure no questions about that but who would live here though?

Once I started to look around I quickly saw someone on the ground and a bunch of knights around the person pointing their sword at the neck of said very hooded person.

"You are charged guilty with treason against the crown."

"Guilty? What have I done?"

Yeah what did he do?

You are a damn liar!

"You collaborated with the beast duke Underwood."

Kinda true...

But how did he know about that?

Spies?

No, no... they should never have found this out!

What is going on here?

Why am I always questioning that....

I shouldn't be as surprised anymore...

Honestly, I really shouldn't....

"Hah, where is the proof for that?"

"We have enough evidence to prove it."

"Then show me. How can you be so full of yourself?"

"Want to add more charges, I see."

"If I am about to die anyways, then I will not go down without a fight!"

"Didn't the fight earlier show that you can't use magic around these stones?"

"Where did you get them?"

"Specially created in order to end the rains of the magic tower. You are all just a thorn in my eyes."

"Sensei!"

"Don't come closer Ilya!"

"Another survivor... get him!"

As if I will let you!"

It was at that moment that I came down, letting out a breath of fire right in between the soldier who came so eagerly to kill Ilya on his unicorn. Oh if this was who I thought it was then it was definitely fun to watch what would happen. The man child who was in front of me making the charges up was none other than the crown prince himself who should be around 13 years old right now. Not only that but he was the only one who could come up with stupid stuff like that all the time. Everyone who knew him wouldn't dare to say anything against him so as not to die. Somewhat this was understandable but it was also annoying.

Come closer and I will let you feel the heat more!

What is this show even supposed to be?

What are you up to you damn lunatic?

Why target the magic tower?

AH!