~19~: Build different

Alright so I was more than just fuming and no matter how much I thought about this, it was just plain idiotism to throw a damn glass on someone and do something like that. What was she? A 5 year old kid or maybe even a dumb little bitch throwing a tantrum when she was walking here and there? This was too much even for her.

While I was angry and looked up at her for the very first time, I found her on the ground choking. Not only that but I could see that everyone was holding their breath. It took me a bit to realize that I had just released the bloodlust of a dragon. How did I know that? Well most of the people fainted and Rosetta as well as my brother and her brother were shaking. She on the other hand was on the ground looking at me.

" I'm sorry! I AM SORRY!"

She screamed in vain as I didn't care and even started walking towards where she was standing dropping all the juice in my cup on her hand. However that was not all, I didn't intend it but I kinda broke the glass with my hand and it shattered above her head as well. My wounds on the other hand immediately healed up.

"You are sorry?"

I felt every fiber in my body vibrate the anger I felt. Enough was enough and she wouldn't let me go for sure if I wouldn't do anything right here and right now. She had to pay up the price for being this insolent after all.

"I-I-I-"

Stuttering wasn't helping her at all. There were a ton of people on the ground and for the skilled knights who haven't fainted yet, they didn't dare to approach me. My brother and Valentine, her brother, were also standing there as if they were glued on the spot. No one dared to move or breathe or do anything to anger me more or irritate me.

The thing they were all afraid of was me getting out of hand and giving into my instincts. I was a child so this was quite possible. However I was just a child but not one in my mind. I could deal with my instincts. I knew I was angry and I knew everyone felt it but I was not one to give in so easily.

"Get lost. This is your final warning."

With that, I walked past her to the next balcony to get some fresh air. I honestly needed it right now. No one stopped me and I was glad about that. Each one of my steps echoed and everyone's attention was on me not anyone else.

I want to get back to my room...

This is such a bad start!

What if the duke saw me?

This is bad, he will hear about it.

My head was spinning the more I was thinking about what I did and while I was making my way to the balcony, laughter filled the room. It was a voice, I heard once but I couldn't put my mind onto who it was. Though turning around was definitely not an option now. Not after what I did.

"Stop right there child."

Once the laughter stopped, I knew that this would happen. I was told to stop and I did stop looking back to see the duke, my father and Ryan right there where the chair was put. They looked uneasy and worried but at the same time shocked. Then there was the duke who looked as if he just watched the best play out of the year. It felt weird and definitely not normal seeing his bright smile in combination with that sharp gaze he gave me.

"Viviana, that is the name your father gave you right?

"Yes."

"Do you know who I am?"

"My grandfather."

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA."

Was this too bold?