36. Three Eyed Raven

Jaime should have told her, he should have told her. He needed to tell her but somehow he avoided the topic of I pushed your little brother off the tower the rest of the way, when they got to the gates Rieka was bundling up Leona and Lancelot, she peered out and Leona shrieked when a snowflake landed on her snow, she swatted at it. 

"Still not a bug little love." Rieka reminded her. She had knit a hat and some socks for the kids on the journey, her mother would be proud. Bundled them up and Jaime halted the carriage right inside the gates veering off to the side to remain hidden. 

"RIeka-" Jaime whispered as he picked up Lancelot. 

"Bran," RIeka rasped. "Gods he's a man." Rieka remarked. Jaime's gaze shifted to Bran sitting alone. 

When they got to winterfell Bran was outside, he smiled seeing Rieka and she ran to him. Jaime hesitated trying to stay hidden. He knew that once he was found he was going to be brought forward for possible execution. 

"Mama, mama!" Leona declared chasing after her. Rieka hugged Bran tight falling into him, slipping in the snow. 

"Bran, look at you!" Rieka declared. "Gods, look at you, a man!" 

"Mama, mama!" Leona demanded finally catching up. 

"Rieka, your daughter is beautiful." Bran remarked. "Hello Leona."

"How did you- Jon." Rieka realized. 

"Something like that." Bran agreed. Rieka kissed his face all over hugging him again. 

"I missed you baby brother." 

"I missed you, RIeka. I have been keeping an eye on you though." Bran admitted. 

"You have, have you?" Rieka questioned curiously. 

"Cersei and her army is not coming." Bran answered and Rieka swallowed the sudden lump in her throat. "And you are pregnant." 

"I... am." Rieka agreed. "How did you know that?" 

"I have been keeping an eye on my favorite sister." Bran repeated. "Jaime Lannister treats you right?"

"He does. I have a son too, which you probably know by some witchcraft?"

"Lancelot Jaimeson Lannister." Bran agreed. 

"Thats freaky, I didnt tell JOn his middle name." Rieka informed him. 

"I am... the three eyed raven Rieka." 

"Where are your wings?" Rieka mused, Bran cracked a smile. "What does that mean?"

"I see beyond." 

"That's... vague." Rieka offered. 

"We have all been on quite the journey." Bran remarked. 

"That we have, is Arya here?" Rieka questioned. 

"COLD!" Leona shouted shivering, Rieka picked her up. "Jaime why are you hiding?" Rieka questioned. 

"The dragon queen will want him... brought forward." Bran informed her. 

"We figured as much, but if I could talk to Jon first, I dont want her killing Jaime." Rieka begged. "And I didnt make the best impression back at the capital."

"I saw that too." Bran agreed. "I'm proud of you."

"Thanks." Rieka agreed. "You are like a fortune teller?" 

"No." Bran corrected. 

"People change." Rieka added glancing to Jaime. 

"Did he tell you?" Bran questioned. 

"Tell me what?" Rieka countered and Bran sighed glancing to Jaime. 

"Jaime lannister!" Rieka spun around at unsullied marched towards Jaime, they took his blade and Rieka shouted, marching over to them. 

"Careful!" Rieka demanded. "He has my baby in his hands and if you cockless imbeciles hurt him you will find a mothers vengeance is worse than death."

"Here Rieka." Jaime remarked handing off Lancelot.

"Don't hurt my daddy!" Leona shouted kicking Grey Worm. Grey worm glared down at her. 

"You want to really piss me off, keep glaring." Rieka warned. 

"We just want Lannister." Grey worm assured. 

"Rieka its okay." Jaime assured, he kissed her quickly as he was dragged past her. 

"It's going to be okay Rieka." Bran assured. 

"You see the future? You know that?" Rieka countered. 

"Beat. Your. Ass!" Leona shouted marching after Grey worm. 

"Best grab her before she starts killing soldiers and we need every hand we can get." 

"Hand... because Jaime only has one. I get it." Rieka agreed. 

"Come on, Leona," Bran declared and she stopped and stared back at him. "YOu want to ride in my lap?"

"Can I mama?" 

"Of course. This is your uncle Bran, honey, he is family." Rieka formally introduced. 

"I Leo-na!" She emphasized as she pulled herself up. "Go horsey! Go horsey! Go!" Leona declared once settled. 

"She got your flare for the dramatics." Bran mused. 

"She is a mini me in the making," Rieka agreed.