1. Boys like you

This is a spin off. Read boys like you / Tyrion Lannister up until part 47 or else you are going to be confused and ask stupid questions. Dont do that. Read Boys like you / Tyrion first.

🐺

Seriously this is a spin off. Did you read boys like you first?

🦁

Really you did? I dont believe you but okay. Here we go. You had your chance.

'In light of the seven I now proclaim Tommen of the houses Baratheon and Lannister the first of his name king of the andals and the first man and Lord of the seven kingdoms.' A crown was placed upon his head 'long may he reign.'

'Long may he reign.' Everyone echoed and Tommen smiled down at Margaery. Cersei blocked Tommens view of Margaery slowly approaching, Margaery tried to keep her face calm neutral pleasant as Cersei approached

'Your grace.' Margaery said sweetly.

'There he is.' Cersei told her.

'Long may he reign.'

'Long may he reign,' she agreed.

"Your grace, it suits you." Rieka remarked.

"It's heavier than it looks." Tommen remarked. "Feel it." TOmmen held out his crown and Rieka smiled taking it gingerly from him.

"It is heavy."

"Try it on, its going to put a crook in my neck." TOmmen remarked. Rieka put it back on his head though, TOmmen smiled sheepishly back at her. "Sorry.''

"I would wear it and I would wear it well." Rieka assured. "But this is your day, dont go giving up your crown honey." RIeka requested stroking his cheek.

"You are staying, right Rieka?" Tommen questioned.

''He sits the throne like he was born to it,' Margaery told her.

'Yes he wasn't though was he?' Cersei questioned calmly.

'No, he wasn't,' Margaery agreed as Olenna paid her respects before heading off to High garden. COuldnt be around for the aftermath, the trial.

''I still mourn for Joffrey.' Cersei told her

'He was my husband he was my king I would have-''

''He would've been your nightmare.' Cersei informed her

''Your grace I feel-'

'You knew exactly what he was,' Cersei told her calmly 'I did too. You never loved anything in the world the way you love your first child. Doesn't matter what they do and what he did it shocked me. Do you think I'm easily shocked?'

'No.'

'The things he did shocked me,' Cersei told her 'he's only a boy a good boy a decent boy he was the last decent King I wonder if he could be the first man who sits on the throne in 50 years to actually deserve it?' Cersei told Margaery.

"I know you are sitting in on Tyrion's trial and thats probably for the best." Rieka remarked. "But... I believe he is innocent. Your uncle, do you think him a bad man?"

"No." TOmmen answered. "I like Uncle Tyrion."

"Everyone else is going to lie and say he wanted Joffrey dead and its going to break my heart." Rieka informed him.

"I could sit in on the trial." Tommen remarked.

"Your council will advise against it." Rieka remarked. "what a way to become king, what a start to your reign."