14. Satisfy

Red /Otto Hightower out now!

"Bye Cersei." Jaime whispered hugging her. 

"I can't believe you are leaving me." Cersei whined hugging RIeka. "Stealing my favorite sister. Unacceptable." 

"Tywin, it was less than a pleasure, as always." RIeka remarked and Cersei sniggered a laugh. 

"This is why you dont want daughters Jaime." Tywin said shaking his hand. "They are harder than war." 

"Funny, that is the only thing you and my real father, the one I love so much have in common." Rieka remarked. "He said the same, but he was talking about Sansa and Arya I believe, I'm angel, see my halo?" she mused. Tywin let out a deep breath looking to Jaime. 

"I wish you luck with this one." Tywin offered. 

"He signed up for this." Rieka reminded them. 

"I'm glad I did." Jaime assured. "I dont think you will be riding back."

"Why not?" Rieka countered and he touched her stomach. 

"With the trial we stayed longer than expected, I think a carriage ride will be better on the babe." Jaime offered. 

"Look at him, taking care of me, thats sweet." Rieka offered. "Cersei good luck with your father, he is a handful." Tywin rolled his eyes. "I will write you soon." 

"COme back sooner." Cersei countered. "I miss my sister already." 

It was a strange thing to think that Rieka had started to miss her own family less and less. She loved them, missed them, but she had become a lannister in a sense. She thought of Cersei as her sister, Tywin as her evil step father and Jaime was her loving and doting husband. 

It wasnt long after Jaime and Rieka left that Cersei Went to visit Margaery in a cell, rotting, wanting to gloat.

'This is horrible unacceptable' Cersei said looking around Maergerys cell. After the accusations came out about Loras and his night time habits Maergery was caught lying for her brother. She was in a cell, same as her brother and cersei was soaking up the sight of maergery, a mess, no queen at all. 'are they feeding you at least? I brought you this, venison it's quite good.' Cersei said putting it down before her 'I had it myself for supper only last night.' Cersei loved seeing the woman like this. 'we did everything we could as soon as they took your brother. Tommen even went to the sept to beg the high sparrow but I suppose it is only fate left to decide.''

''I know you did this.'' Margaery sneered. 

''We are doing everything possible on your behalf I swear do you by all the seven gods.' Cersei informed her.

'Lies come easy to you.' Margaery said 'I know that but innocence, decency, concern you're not very good at those I'm afraid perhaps that's why your son was so eager to cast you aside for me.''

"You were right about the carriage." Rieka remarked. "I dont think I could have gotten up on the horse." 

"We should make it home just in time." Jaime remarked. 

"Are you worried about the sparrow? What he has planned?" Rieka pondered. 

"No, he can't prove anything." Jaime assured. 

"My father apparently could." Rieka countered. "What happens if he goes digging on his little mission for justice?" 

"Father will handle it." Jaime assured. 

"I hope you are right." Rieka agreed leaning into him. "Wake me when we get there." she requested closing her eyes. 

'You were upset you were not thinking clearly I will visit again when you have a chance to calm down.' Cersei offered smugly.