27. Leaking on The Throne

'If the Mad King's daughter takes the iron throne she will destroy us and we know it. some of you are Bannerman of House Tyrell. Tyrell is an open rebellion against the crown with their house the Mad King's daughter has created gathered an army of soldiers, mindless unsullied soldiers who will destroy your castles in your holdfast. Dothraki heathens who will burn your villages to the ground rape and enslave your women and butcher your children without a second thought.' Cersei told the men, the remaining families that she needed on her side, she needed their support, their armies, their weaponry, to keep the throne from the Targaryen.

'this is how the Tyrells will be rewarded for centuries of loyalty... you remember the mad king you remember the horrors he inflicted upon his people. His daughter is no different her accomplishments are already legendary.' Cersei went on, 'she liberated slavers bay and when she grew bored of that she fed them to her dragons. It is my solemn duty to protect the people and I will but I need your help my lords we must stand together. All of us. We hope to stop her.'

Cersei was going to try like hell to win this. But dragons... even Rieka knew how this was going to end but she was going to try and be confident in Cersei because cersei had become a sister to her and she wanted to believe that Cersei was right and this Targaryen was wrong but Tyrion wouldnt choose someone evil, not knowingly. Tyrion was a smart man, thats one of the reasons why she fell in love with him. But Rieka worried if this was just another ruse. The Targaryen would burn them all like her grandfather and uncle Brandon burned. Like her aunt Lyanna died at the Targaryen's hands. Rieka couldnt trust a Targaryen.

Not with everything she knew, not with everything the history books told her of fire and blood. She was walking around the throne room, she thought hell if Cersei gets to sit this thing, I need to set it out.

Rieka's deduction was it wasnt comfortable. She got up and felt a puddle at her feet.

"Fuck it I broke the throne." Rieka murmured. "Fuck... FUCK!" Rieka shouted lifting her dress. "Thats... oh, fuck."

"Rieka?" Cersei questioned.

"I was testing the throne and now my fluids are all over it, sorry." Rieka offered moving down the steps.

"What?"

"Baby." Rieka remarked.

"Baby? BABY!" Cersei declared kissing her cheek. "A baby!"

"Yeah, so you are not mad about the throne because my insides want to come out." Rieka remarked.

"Fuck the throne. You are having a baby." Cersei assured.

"Glad we are on the same page." Rieka agreed. The women walked to the birthing chamber and they saw Jaime walking down the hall.

"JAIME!" They both shouted. He smiled before seeing Rieka's pinched face.

"Cersei can you look after Leona while-"

"Of course, Jaime take Rieka, its time." Cersei declared. "Babies. I love babies."

'So does Jaime." Rieka remarked.

"It's time?" Jaime questioned.

"I leaked all over the throne." Rieka whispered as she cringed at the pain.

"Fuck the throne." Jaime assured.

+

"You're doing great," Jaime kept saying. He had one arm over her shoulders and a hand in hers, cringing when she squeezed.

"You're a goddess, love. Isn't she a goddess?" he asked the maesters and nurses in the room. They all eagerly nodded, half mooning over the sexy Jaime Lannister. RIeka didn't blame them. She was a sweaty mess, and hair in a messy bun, while he looked devastating in his crisp shirt, the sleeves rolled up and that handsome sex on a stick vibes just by breathing.

She went to go push again, the nurse counting down for her. When she said one, but Rieka fell back on the bed, breathing hard. Jaime took a cold washcloth and wiped her forehead. She had only been pushing for a little while, but it'd been a long day, and she was so tired.

"Come on, baby. You can push harder than that," he joked.

"I will murder you," RIeka growled out through clenched teeth.

"Totally kidding. That was sufficient pushing." Jaime assured when she continued to glare, he rushed to correct again. "It was the best pushing I've ever seen. You're the pushing queen."

The nurse told her it was time to push again, and the doctor announced the baby was crowning. Only a few more pushes. In the middle of a push, she saw her loving and doting husband trying to look past her legs, and she released a hand to slap it over his eyes.

"Don't you dare look down there," she almost shouted. His eyes shot to the ceiling, but a smile stretched his lips, distracting  her from the pain. No one wanted to see the massacre that was her cunt right now.

After one more push, their heads pressed together, both their eyes squeezed shut, the most beautiful sound in the world filled the room. Their baby's first cry.

Then Rieka sobbed out, it was over. She shook in Jaimes arms.

"It's done, he's here." RIeka whispered.

"He?" Jaime questioned looking to the maester.

"She's right my lord, it's a boy."

"A boy." Jaime repeated. They held up the baby like he was the golden one. He wailed out but Jaime reached for him. "Rieka he's perfect." Jaime whispered kissing her forehead.

"I was thinking Lancelot." Rieka remarked. "Lancelot Jaimeson Lannister." Jaime chuckled.

"Lancelot, a brave a dashing knight, honorable, the most honorable knight to ever live." Jaime recalled. "Big reputation to live up to."

"He's got a good daddy to show him how to be brave."