30. Busy

'How many people live here? In kings landing?

"A million perhaps.' Tyrion told Jon. 

"That's more people than in the entire north, why would anyone wanna live like that? cramped that way?' Jon asked.

''There's more work in the city and brothels are far superior.' Tyrion told him.

"Rieka never liked the cramped spaces, she liked the snow, room to roam." Jon remarked. 

"She seemed content in my brothers arms." Tyrion muttered. 

'Letting the dragons roam free around the city will be a problem' Mormont said, glancing to the sky. 

'I always thought it was a funny joke an arena for children to play fight is now the most dangerous place on the earth.' Tyrion remarked as they made their way to Cersei. To Rieka. 

''I think it still is.'' Jon remarked, he had hoped to see Rieka waiting for them but she wasnt there. 

'Welcome lords and ladies, your friends arrived before you,' Bronn pointed the Brienne of tarth, representative from Winterfell. 'Ive been sent to bring you all to the meeting.' Bronn said, the Dothraki men went ahead. Then Jon saw her. She had a baby strapped to her chest, it wasnt Leona though Tyrion noticed. 

"RIeka!" Jon declared running to her. She hugged him carefully around a sleeping Lancelot. 

"Jon I missed you, is Arya alright? Bran and sansa too?" Rieka questioned. 

"They are at Winterfell." JOn agreed. 

"Good, Gods, Jon...." Rieka hugged him again. 

"I missed you Rieka." 

"Missed you more." Rieka assured. 

"Who is this?" Jon questioned. Tyrion was interested to know who this was as well. 

"My son... Lancelot." Rieka answered. 

"You had a kid?"

"I have two." Rieka agreed. "Leona is almost 2 now and Lancelot is coming up on his first name day, five moons out but it feels like time moves faster with children." 

"Wow, really close together then." Tyrion remarked choking for breath. 

"15 moons apart." RIeka agreed softly. "They are the best of friends. I wanted to greet you and he didnt want to fall asleep anywhere else except on me."

"I'm glad i got to meet my nephew, hello sleepy boy." 

"Will Leona be.... around?" Tyrion questioned. 

"If your dragon queen doesnt burn us all, I think you can come in to say hello." Rieka agreed. Jon gave her arm a squeeze and she felt like crying all over again. 'where is the dragon woman?' RIeka questioned looking around as she wiped at her eyes.

'shes coming.' Tyrion told her.

'on her dragon?' Rieka questioned and Tyrion nodded. 'not to burn us to the ground like Jaime she said did to the Lannister camps though, right?' she countered, Tyrion swallowed the lump in his throat, he certainly hoped not.

"Jon you are not falling for this woman? This... Targaryen right? You are smarter than that." 

"She is my queen." Jon corrected and RIeka sighed. "Don't tell me after everything Cersei did to you and sansa that you choose her?" 

"She is my family." Rieka agreed. "She has been there for me. Jaime is my husband. My place is with them..."

"Your place is with blood. With real family." Jon corrected.