13. Testify

Queen Margaery sat with her grandmother as they waited for Loras to be released but the high sparrow had other things in mind. Tywin glanced to Olenna and she scowled back at him. He for once had nothing to do with this. 

''The faith calls queen Margaery forward,' the high sparrow declared

''you call me forward?" Margaery questioned incredulously. Cersei smirked, yes bitch you she wanted to scream. 

''Yes we have some questions for you''

''I am the queen.''

''You are and according to the law of the seven neither Kings nor queens are exempt from testimony at a holy inquest.' The high sparrow reminded her. Margaery looked between Cersei, Tommen and her grandmother. Oleana sat back down as Margaery stood up sitting in front of them all. Rieka sat in the back beside Jaime and Tywin. Tywin watched as Jaime stroked his hand over her thigh, watched how Rieka leaned into Jaime. At least he did one thing right. If Cersei was going to do this whole ruse to get out of marrying loras than so be it. At least he got Jaime out of the guard and back as his heir. 

''How do you respond to these charges against your brother?'

''They are lies.'' margaery declared. 

''all of them?''

''all of them.' Margaery confirmed

''Queen Margaery... In the presence of the gods do you swear that your brother is innocent of these charges against him to the best of your knowledge?'' 

Tommen smiled back at her, he thought he was getting her back they had barely been married and she had hated him for not getting loras out sooner. 

''Yes I swear it.'' Margaery demanded. 

''Thank you your grace,' the sparrow said and she moved back to her seat they nodded to the door and Oliver was brought in, the man she had found Loras with previously before her own wedding he sat before them and Loras shifted in his seat uncomfortably.

"Maybe olenna should have taken my offer of loras joining the kings guard when she had the chance." Tywin murmured. "Then he could have continued his pillow biting and still her name would have died out but he wouldnt be destined for death." Rieka looked to Tywin and he looked very pleased with himself. 

''Do you know this man?' The sparrow asked Oliver

'Yes very well,' Oliver agreed 'he is Ser Loras Tyrell of high garden.'

'How did you come to meet?' The sparrow asked

'I squired for him he took a liking to me summoning me to his chamber the first day we met,' Oliver told him

'And what occurred in his chamber?'

'We engaged in intimate relations.'

'You lay with him?' The sparrow questioned.

'That night and many others.' Oliver confirmed and Loras jumped up screaming.

'He's a liar a liar.' Loras spat.

"This is going well for Cersei." Jaime murmured. 

"Shes a good actress, feigning ignorance." Rieka agreed. 

''Is there anyone else who can support your claim?'

''Yes,' Oliver said 'yes queen Margaery she walked in on us once not long ago. She didn't seem surprised.''

''This testimony is an insult to a great house why should the faith or anyone else take the word of a squire over the heir of high garden?' Cersei said cautiously she couldn't help the smirk pulling at her lips as she looked to Rieka, her lips in a pout as she brought her middle finger to her cheek and traced it down like a tear before holding back a laugh. 

''He has a birthmark your grace quite high on his thigh,' Oliver said 'wine colored and roughly the shape of Dorne.' Loras lunged for Oliver, but two of the sparrows men grabbed him pulling him back and then dragged him away

''What are you doing let us pass!' Olena said standing up to defend her grandson

''The faith of the seven has decided there is enough evidence to bring a formal trial for Ser loras... And queen Margaery.'

'What?" Olena said appalled.

"Fuck." Rieka murmured eyes darting between them. "Didnt see that coming."

''Bearing false witness before the gods is as great a sin as any, my lady.' the sparrow told her 'take her.' and Margaery was dragged away as well. Olenna couldn't handle this. Loras was being accused of salacious acts, Margaery lying to the faith, all her grandchildren scattered, her perfect flowers.

+

"I feel like a celebration is in order." Cersei decided. 

"Well played." Tywin remarked. 

"No idea what you mean." Cersei countered smugly. 

"I will find you another match." Tywin hissed as he headed off. "Oh and RIeka..." she glanced to him. "Grandson." he demanded. 

"Ten daughters." Rieka corrected. "Mark my words daddio." Tywin rolled his eyes as he headed out. 

"You two are leaving, within two days." Tywin added. "You dont need to be here for the sparrows revenge on the capital." 

"I'm fine with that." Rieka agreed. 

"I dont want you to go." Cersei corrected. Rieka expected Cersei to be looking at Jaime but she was looking at Rieka. "You are my sister, I dont want you to go." 

"And I'm your blood brother but hell, who cares about Jaime?" Jaime mused.