31. I Want To Touch It

''Where is she?' Cersei demanded. 

''She will be here soon' Tyrion informed his sister.

''She did not travel with you?' cersei spat.

"She was busy." Rieka offered. "This clearly isnt important to her, even though it was their idea... rude." Rieka offered. 

"Rieka." Jon begged. 

'No, she didnt travel with us.' Tyrion agreed. They waited quietly for a moment before the screaming of dragons and wings flapping in the air could be heard above them. Daenerys Targaryen liked to make an entrance two dragons could be seen soaring overhead. Jon watched as Rieka's jaw dropped and her eyes went wide. 

"Oh my gods that could have killed you. I need to properly thank Bronn now." Rieka remarked. Jaime reached over stroking her thigh as she stared in awe at the dragons. 

 They lower down onto the Colosseum growling in hissing down at them and then they lower down further so that Daenerys could get off her dragon.

"Yes." Rieka declared. "Yes! I want a fucking dragon!"

"RIeka, simmer your enthusiasm." Cersei requested. 

"Right, right, its just a dragon. Like thats not big deal." Rieka scoffed. "Oh my gods." 

"Dont go pet it." Jaime begged. 

"I wasnt thinking- that." Rieka shrugged. 

"Now you are, well done Jaime." Cersei agreed. 

"I want to touch it." Rieka agreed. Daenerys walked towards them, and Rieka watched the dragons sore way. Daenerys sat next to her council glancing over at Cersei. While Rieka's gaze was stuck on the sky. 

"That was so fucking cool." RIeka murmured. 

"Rieka-" Jaime begged. 

'We have been here for sometime' cersei told her even though they had just arrived barely a moment ago.

'My apologies' Dany said nodding at Tyrion to begin.

"I can hate her and want her dragons." Rieka assured. "I can multitask." 

'We are all facing a unique-' tyrion began but Euron Greyjoy called out

'Theon, Theon... I have your sister' he said 'if you do not submit to me here now I will kill her' he told him , Theon looked to Tyrion.

'I think we are to deal with larger concerns-' tyrion went on he stood in front of them hoping this would be a civil conversation.

'Then what are you doing here? you are the smallest concern here' Euron informed him.

"Jaime kill him please." Rieka requested. 

''Do you remember when we discussed forfeitures?'' Tyrion said trying to get back on track.

''You would not be allowed to live in the iron islands, we would've killed you at birth.' Euron told Tyrion. Tyrion let out a deep sigh. Trying to maintain his composure but Rieka grabbed Jaime's blade it all happened to quickly, she held the hilt tight she whipped her arm out, Euron sucked in a tight breath as the blade sliced his bicep, she felt it stick, not deep enough to kill him just a warning. 

''Careful Greyjoy, I will make you bleed." Rieka warned pulling the blade back fiercely and Euron cringed a hand going to his bleeding chest. "Sit down." She demanded her gaze deadly. 

Daenerys smiled, Tyrion and Jon both had spoken a great deal about Rieka, she was fiercely protective and had fire in her, Daenerys saw that now. She was a woman that would be useful on her side Daenerys thought as she watched Rieka. Jaime took his blade back cleaning the blood as Euron sat down glaring back at them.