32. My World

'I wish you hadn't done that.' Daenerys remarked. 'I am grateful for your loyalty, but my dragon died so that we could be here if it's all for nothing then he died but nothing!' Daenerys told Jon. 

''I know,' jon muttered. "If I can just talk to Rieka, she will-"

"She is not the self proclaimed queen." Daenerys corrected. 

"But my sister enjoys her company." Tyrion added. "She listens to Rieka." Daenerys shook her head. ''I'm glad you finally decided to bend the knee to our queen but have you ever considered to lie every now and again just a bit?' Tyrion asked.

''I'm not going to swear an oath I cannot uphold, talk about my father if you want, say that's what got him killed but when enough people make false promises.... promises stop meaning anything.' Jon told them. 'And there are no more answers only better and better lies' Jon told them 'and lies won't help us win this fight'

'That is indeed a problem... we are fucked.' Tyrion told them

'Is there any plan on how we change that statement?' Davos asked

'Only one. You stay here and I go and talk to my sister' tyrion said.

'I didn't come all this way to have my hand murdered.' Daenerys countered. 

'I don't plan on being murdered. If Rieka is there, she wouldn't allow that.' Tyrion told them, almost confidently.

''I will go I started this.' jon said. "Rieka won't let me get killed." Jon said more confidently. 

'Cersei will definitely murder you." Tyrion corrected.  "I see my sister alone or we go home and we are right back where we started.' So Tyrion headed off.

"Cersei come on!" Rieka demanded. "WInterfell is my home." 

"You dont understand Rieka." Cersei declared as she helped her fix her dress. Lancelot was licking at his lips happily after his meal. 

"What dont I understand? Jon is my family, my family is at winterfell and they are in danger." Rieka remarked. 

"You are in danger if you go." Cersei corrected. "I'm not losing any more family."

"Cersei my family, MY family!" Rieka shouted. "Arya and Sansa and Bran, little bran are there and I need to be with them." Rieka remarked. 

"I know you do, but... you have to think about your world." Cersei corrected. "Your babies, Leona and Lancelot, you can't run towards the danger RIeka you have to protect them." Cersei remarked. 

"What kind of mother am I if I run? What would they think of their mother, hiding from the fight, abandoning family." Rieka corrected.  Cersei picked up Leona and she smiled waving the little lion toy Jaime had made for her. 

"You ohhh- kay?" Leona questioned. 

"RIeka look at your daughter, do whats best for her." Cersei begged. 

"Jaime talk some sense into her." Rieka begged. "You saw that thing, that monster!" 

Rieka moved to the balcony as Cersei and Jaime bickered back and forth. They were getting nowhere. Rieka felt Leona pull herself up on Rieka's dress skirt. Rieka grabbed her hands helping her walk around the room, Leona liked walking but didnt like to let go of Rieka's hands just yet. She liked the security of having her mama there to make sure she didnt fall. 

"Get out." Cersei demanded and Rieka's head turned. 

"Rieka...." Jaime whispered. "I'm going to take a walk." Rieka nodded glancing to Cersei.