41. Keep Fighting

The Dothraki army was at the front and their swords flaming to life could be seen from the wall all of them burning to life a field fire it was beautiful and glorious empowered them. They were going to win this they had to win this. Everyone stood like statues waiting for the enemy to attack no one spoke all you could hear was the wind whipping through the air and the ragged breaths of terrified people.

'The night king is coming' Jon said to Daenerys.

'The army of the dead are already here' she told him marching away. It was time. Time to get the littles safe.

"NO Fuck no!" Rieka shouted. "Crypts? This knight king brings the dead back to life. Crypt. Corpses. Idiotic. Who thought of that? Put them on the front lines and kill that idiot." Rieka demanded. 

"Jon and Daenerys." 

"Kill her, whack Jon over the head." Rieka decided.  Arya laughed out. "I'm serious." 

"I know you are." Arya agreed hugging her. 

"Leona love, we are going to play in the great hall." Rieka declared snuggling Leona to her. Trying - among the chaos- to show Leona she wasnt scared. Jaime passed off Lancelot and he whimpered reaching for Jaime. "Daddy is going to be right back." Rieka assured. "Dont make me a liar lannister." Rieka demanded. Jaime pressed a kiss to her lips. 

"I will see you soon." Jaime assured. 

"Are you sure you're okay RIeka?" Bran questioned.

"I will be once this is over. Give me a hug." Rieka insisted. 'You are not dying out here either.' she demanded.

"Be careful Rieka." Bran agreed.

"I'm not the one using myself as bait." RIeka whimpered shifting Lancelot in her arms. 

"Get safe." Bran begged.

'Open the gates! Fall back!' It was a very bleak battle one they didn't know if they could survive the Dothraki and the unsullied stood their ground as the enemy got closer everyone else fell back to protect the castle.

The archers stood up top shooting flaming arrows down at the enemy, they were getting closer to Sandor he felt the thud, the body falling into his legs, Saw the arrow sticking out of the walkers head.

'Light the trench! Light the trench!' Davos waved his torches back-and-forth alerting daenerys that now was the time to light the trench to protect the castle. But Davos continue to wave the torches but Daenerys on her dragon could not see the little flame from above.

'Like the trenches! Light the trenches!' he told the archers and they shot their flaming arrows at it but the fire fizzled out.

'If we were out there we might see some thing that everyone else is missing' tyrion suggested 'some thing that makes a difference. Remember the battle of the black water? I got us through the black gate!' tyrion reminded them.

"I remember getting drunk with cersei and then sandor tried to get us out of there." Rieka remarked looking to sansa. "You remember that?"

"I remember." Sansa whispered. RIeka bounced Lancelot in her arms while spinning Leona around. "How are you acting so calm?"  

"The children sense fear," Rieka remarked as she swayed around spinning Leona, keeping her voice light, her smile bright. "it's called acting Sansa. I'm fucking terrified."

'You almost got your face sliced in half' varys recalled.

''If I was out there right now-'' Tyrion murmured.