10. Mama Wolf

Margaery of course knew of her brothers habits in the bedroom and she did not condone him for it but she walked in on him having sex with one of his whores. Once she married Tommen she needed to find a way to remove queen Cersei from her position and her brother making them late was not a good start.

'You're very disrespectful,' Loras said pulling a sheet up over him

'And very hungry.' Margaery told him closing the door and popped a few grapes in her mouth from the table. She sat down at the end of the bed looking over at the two men. 'what's your name?'

'Oliver my lady.'

'I'm afraid my brother is keeping the king waiting Oliver,' Margaery told him and Oliver pressed a long kissed her brothers lips.

'My lady,' he said standing up and heading out, bringing his clothes with him.

'you might consider being a bit more discreet?' Margaery suggested and Loras let out a sigh

'why? They know about me anyways everyone knows everything about everyone what's the point in trying to keep a secret place like this?' Loras countered.

'In any event you shouldn't keep your intended waiting,' she said throwing his shirt at him

'My intended?' He sneered. 

"Rieka was married off to Jaime, it was practically a day after her husbands sentence." Margaery minded him. Loras groaned out. ''Do you think I want that awful woman married to my brother?'' Loras gave her a pointed look as he got dressed. 

''She doesn't marry me she doesn't go to high garden which means she stays in Kings Landing which means you're trapped here with Cersei Lannister as your mother by law.' Loras reminded her

''Perhaps.''

''Perhaps?' He countered

'Perhaps.' she agreed.

"Everybody dies, Cersei. And few die at the perfect time ... if there is such a thing. Others are taken too damn soon. You want to talk about thievery? Let me introduce you to a little monster called regret. The last thing it wants is for you to be happy. If you let it, it will ravage your soul. There's always more to be said, one last kiss, one last hug. Don't go to bed angry. Don't walk out the door with anything unsettled." Rieka declared and Cersei blinked back at her.  "Don't fucking blink. Don't be human. If you live your life in fear, it's not a real life. Fear will rob your joy. Regret will cripple your happiness. Let. It. Go."

"You fucked Jaime." Cersei muttered.

"He is my husband." Rieka agreed. 

"You fucked Jaime." 

"Yes." Rieka agreed. "Now push past this feeling because you have a son, your baby boy is getting married, hate me tomorrow." RIeka decided. "Let me help you get through this day today." Cersei thought on that before nodding. 

"You are pregnant." Cersei added as RIeka helped her with her hair. 

"Observant, I was wondering when you would bring that up." Rieka mused. 

"You got to work fast didnt you?" 

"Must have been the wedding night." Rieka agreed softly. 

"Rieka," Cersei grabbed her arm tightly. Rieka stopped brushing her hair. "Take care of him... make him happy." 

"I will try my best." Rieka agreed. "But its hard to compete with a first love." Cersei smiled back at her. 

"Thank you for not being a bitch about this."