43. Fuck Secrets

''The objective is to kill cersei without destroying kings Landing, thankfully she's losing allies by the day. the iron islands have been taken back in your name and the new prince of Dorne offers his allegiance and his support." Tyrion remarked happily.

'How many lords turn against her? it does not matter if she can still call herself queen of the seven kingdoms.' Daenerys told them. 'We need the capital!''

"Calm your tits." Rieka insisted. "We just won-"

"We didnt win anything." Daenerys sassed.

"Killing an undead army seems like a big deal." Rieka countered. "But what do I know?" she mused. "It's not I lost a sister in that battle." Daenerys scoffed and Rieka's gaze turned sharply to Jon and Tyrion. 'your fucking queen.' Rieka mouthed back at them. 

'I watched the people turn against the king when they were hungry and that was before winter began. Give them the opportunity and they will cast cersei aside.' Tyrion told her confidently.

'We will surround the city if the Lannister's and the Golden company attack we will defeat them the dragons will kill them.' jon added.

'Once cersei sees we are the only enemy she will see her reign is over.' Tyrion told her hopefully, he didn't entirely believe it though.

'Alright' Daenerys agreed reluctantly.

'Our men are tired and many are wounded.' Rieka reminded them. 'They will fight better if they have time to rest and recuperate.'

'How long do you suggest?' daenerys asked, annoyed.

'Can't say for certain that without talking to the officers' Rieka added. 

''I came north to fight alongside you at a great cost to my armies and myself, now the time has come to reciprocate and you want to postpone?' Daenerys anger rising by the second, Rieka still refused to bend the knee and now she was questioning her in front of her council. Acting as though the Starks had the power but daenerys had the power, not some bitch from the north.

'The people are yours, do you want to throw them into a war they are not ready to fight?' Rieka corrected.

'The longer I leave my enemies the stronger they become!' Daenerys shouted back but RIeka didnt flinch, she did yawn however, which annoyed Dany immensely.

'The northern forces will keep their promise and their allegiance to the seven kingdoms.' Jon reminded her. 'to their queen. what you command we will obey.'

"The journey is long, they can rest on the way I suppose if you are being bossy mc bossy pants." Rieka remarked.

"Thank you." Daenerys agreed with a sigh.

'So if we are all in agreement,' tyrion asked looking around the table. 'Jon and ser Davos will head down to Kings Road with the northern troops. We will sail to dragon stone with our queen and her dragons above us-' tyrion went on explaining the plan.

'We have won the great war and now we will meet win the last war. In all seven kingdoms men will live without fear under their rightful queen' Daenerys told them confidently. Everyone cleared out except the starks.

"I will be right there," RIeka remarked when Jaime reached for her. He cocked his head confused. "I will be right there." she assured nudging him towards the door. "I will tell you after, secrets you know, rebellions, you are good at those right old man?" she mused and Jaime rolled his eyes as he headed out, closing the door. 

'We need to talk' arya told jon and he looked back at his siblings. RIeka smiled as she bared the door behind him.

''Do you understand? we will be dead without her.' jon told them.

'Arya is the one that killed the night king.' Rieka reminded him. "Our little badass." Rieka agreed.

'Those men died defending-' jon began.

'That does not mean that I will kneel before her.' Rieka clarified.

'I gave my respect to her' jon told them.

'I respect that.' arya said.

'you respect that?' Rieka questioned incredulously.

'We needed her army and her dragons and you were doing the right thing by telling her you that but we do not trust your queen.' arya told him.

'You don't know her.' jon reminded them.

'I will never know her. She is not one of us.' Arya snapped. "She never will be."

'Thats a shit way to make allies' jon told her. Jon looked to Rieka begging her but she was focused on her stomach, her face pinched as she ran a hand over her bump. 

''I dont need many allies' arya informed him stubbornly. 'We are family the four of us. The last of the starks' arya reminded him. "Six... if you include the half lannisters." Arya corrected.

"Half stark, all me." Rieka reminded her. "And it will be seven, I am repopulating. You are welcome." 

''Ive never been a stark.' Jon corrected.

'You are just as much as stark as the rest of us,' Rieka told him

'you are my brother, not my bastard brother but my brother.' Arya reminded him.

"Stark blood, through and through." Rieka agreed. "my blood, my family. My brother, Jon." Rieka declared. "Blood of my blood." she whispered.

'it's your choice.' Bran said when Jon looked over at him

'I need to tell you something but you have to swear you will never tell another soul.' Jon told them.

'What is it?'

'You have to swear it before I tell you' jon demanded.

'I swear it' arya said.

"What are we swearing to?" Rieka countered. 

"Swear it." Jon begged. 

"I swear it, I promise, I'm good with secrets." Rieka assured. 

"Tell them." 

Rieka's jaw slowly dropped and she looked between Jon and Bran. 

"King Jon!" Rieka declared. 

"thats keeping a secret? Shouting it to the world?" JOn countered. 

"Fuck secrets, you should be king!"