6. Robb

The journey to the rock was longer with riekas morning sickness and barfing over the side of the horse. But once they got there it was quite beautiful.

"Have you ever been to casterly rock?" Jaime questioned.

"First time I left winterfell was south with your family." Rieka corrected.

"Getting the full lannister experience then." Jaime mused.

"I am getting the full lannister experience. I married two Lannister men if you die I have to marry your father it seems... dont die." Rieka instructed.

"I will show you to your chambers-"

"My chambers or our?" Rieka countered as he led her in. Jaime smiled back at her.

"Both."

"I want to see your chamber when you were a just a little boy. See if they have hidden treasures from your youth." Rieka decided.

"Gods I think father burned most my things when i joined the kings guard." Jaime mused.

"How very targaryen of him." Rieka added.

"Indeed." Jaime chuckled back. He stopped walking and thrned to rieka she smiled softly up at him. "We are going to be okay."

"I think so. As long as we keep talk of previous lovers and your family- which is one in the same-" she clarified. "-to a minimum. I think we will be grand."

"Me too." Jaime agreed.

"If you are planning on asking permission to kiss me every Time you do so this is going to be a very awkward marriage." Rieka mused.

"In other words just kiss you already." Jaime agreed. Rieka nodded and his lips found hers. "Welcome to the rock Rieka Lannister."

+

"Can you lie to me?" Rieka questioned. Jaime looked up from his supper.

"Lie to you?" Jaime countered.

"When i ask about robb." Rieka clarified. "You were his prisoner..."

"And you were cerseis. Now look at us." Jaime agreed.

"Can you tell me about it? What it was like. What robb was like." Rieka whispered.

"He kept me in a pen. Brought me with him like a trophy." Jaime remarked.

"You were a trophy." Rieka agreed.

"Threatened me with his wolf,"

"Grey Wind." Rieka agreed softly.

"I understood joffreys fear when he was attacked by your sisters wolf..." jaimes gaze shifted to Avalon as she gnawed at a bone at riekas feet.

"Thank you for convincing your father to let me keep her." Rieka remarked looking to her own wolf. She hadnt been with the group when Nymeria attacked and somehow she had been able to convince cersei and tyrion to keep avalon alive. That she was more tame when she had her pup with her. Avalon proved to be no threat but thats only because rieka wasnt under attack.

"I told him it was my wedding and I didnt want bloodshed." Jaime remarked. "It was my pleasure..." he added when she held his gaze.

"Shes the last of my pack." Rieka remarked. "I dont know where sansa is..." jons face flooded her mind.

"Im sure she is fine. She survived joffrey. She can survive anything." Jaime declared. "Robb was a true leader. The people followed him. Listened to him. He protected- him and your mother protected me if you can believe it. Said no harm would come to me while cersei had you and your sisters." Rieka nodded softly. "Your mother set me free. Thats how I got this." Jaime raised his golden hand.

"Its a nice hand. A hook would have been more useful," rieka offered.

"I agreed but a hook up your pretty cunt wouldnt have felt more useful." He mused. Rieka nodded sucking in a breath. "How did it feel?"

"Cold." She answered honestly. "But I wasnt really focused on your hand," jaime smirked back at her.